RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

Well, that could have gone better. I usually practice more on race day so it was weird to just jump in and go, but it was fun nonetheless. Got caught out early and spun and from there it was crazy for a few laps until I finally started to hit some sort of a groove. I was so far back from everyone that I made a game of trying to beat my best laps and I pushed too hard in the s section and took a wild ride into the wall. Cant say as I expected any different from myself but I will be back and prepared for round 3. This is a great series, too bad more dont show up :(

Thank you Yoeri for the event :)

Well, I need more practice with this car, it was my first race with it. Lap times were not that bad, but too many lost controls.

Anyway, I had a lot of discontinuity. If in the next race, it happens again, I prefer not to ride. I know how difficult is to drice against someone with this problem. By the way, is the first time it happens to me in iracing or rfactor.

Well I was hoping for top ten.....

Decent qually, I took it easy and was 3rd. Off the grid I got second, but Yoeri was charging through the field again (damn you're fast in a race!) so he passed me before the chicane. I was trying to keep up, but a spin put me in a battle with Peter Szabo. He was faster in two or three sections, I was faster in one, and the battle was getting pretty nerve racking for me before he dropped back. Then something happened to all the leaders and I won my first ever RD race :)

Thanks guys it was good fun!

Javier you were blinking pretty much 2 times a second for me, but your ping and quality were good. Id like to know if it was my end stuffing up, but I think Yoeri had it too. Might have been iRacing server itself just being stupid lol.

It was a fun race, though I screwed it up badly. Way too many errors again. Shattered the car in the wall twice. Once because I forgot to brake and the second time because I just lost it. Pity for me. It was a fun chase.

See you at Suzuka!

What a race for me! I start 2nd but my start was bad so I lost 2 position. At the middle of race I took the lead. Then I had great fight with Max for the lead. 2 laps to go and I make my fist mistake of race, was to early on throtle in 2nd corner than I hit Max and my race was over. I was so close of my first victory. Any way I had great time to race with you guys. Sorry Max for that. See you next time! :)

Great race for me. Also was hoping for a top 10.
I made a (big+big+big)*huge mistake on the grid (forgot the gearbox in neutral :redface: :roflmao: ) So I started from the back. Gained a few positions from others' mistakes. Then we had a battle with Josh but I made too many mistakes. One thenth here one there overall I was inconsistent. Then I had 2 off-tracks in the same lap only 11 to go, and Josh went away by 11 seconds. Having no offense from back I was just concentrating on bringing home the 4th position. Finally the accindent while battling for the 1st gave me two more spots. This race was all about surviving. If you check the results race positions equal to the less incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 404 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 255 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 274 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.6%
Back