RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

Im not sure if ill ba around for this or not after all. It has been the longest and worst day of my life. My wife went into labor 6 months too early and we lost what would have been a son.and first child. You can imagine how hard that is when its something weve been trying to do for a while now. It is currently 4 am and i havent slept in 24 hours and have tried to find some normalcy by browsing forums of things that i enjoy. Ill still throw up a server tomorrow and hopefully can find some peace in racing :)

You have my deepest sympathies Nathan. You take any time that you need, cause we here on the forums understand :(

Im not sure if ill ba around for this or not after all. It has been the longest and worst day of my life. My wife went into labor 6 months too early and we lost what would have been a son.and first child. You can imagine how hard that is when its something weve been trying to do for a while now. It is currently 4 am and i havent slept in 24 hours and have tried to find some normalcy by browsing forums of things that i enjoy. Ill still throw up a server tomorrow and hopefully can find some peace in racing :)

So sorry to hear that Nathan. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear about that Nathan. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Well after more practice laps in preparation for Round 2 at Barber this weekend. My CSP load cell decided to call it quits yesterday. The brake spikes like crazy when slightly touched. Contacted Fanatec and the good thing is that they will be sending a new load cell replacement for free. Bad thing is missing out on another RD league race.

... My CSP load cell decided to call it quits yesterday. The brake spikes like crazy when slightly touched. Contacted Fanatec and the good thing is that they will be sending a new load cell replacement for free. Bad thing is missing out on another RD league race.
That's why I changed my CSP to a PT Racing modified G25 pedal.
I used 3 pieces of that funny thing that they call "load cell" in 1.5 years when I decided to move on.

Nathan,

My deepest sympathy for your unexpected loss. You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers at this very sad time.

It's tough to pull numbers in iracing for some reason and my wife really wants me to do this race because I have given up all of my free time the last few days to be with her. I was hesitant at first but she insists on me doing something for myself so I am going to participate today. I dont have much practice but I have run this before in the iracing season so I feel good about keeping it on the track for a race. We cant go on burying ourselves into a pit of sorrow so I'm looking forward to getting back to something I like to do, even if it is for a short period of time :)

Really sorry one and all. I've only just arrived home and obviously it's after the race has started. Unexpected delays on way home put paid to tonight.

Really miffed as was looking forward to racing tonight, but hey s--t happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%