RD Le Mans Series Season 3 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see what you guys think about different cars. While were at it, what do you all think about the Panoz?

I haven't tried the Spyker or Panoz since SP1. Prior to SP1, the Spyker was very competitive on most tracks. The Panoz was just a slug for me. I used it in a 2 hour race and just couldn't make it go at all. It was very easy to handle though.

I have just spent 2 hours in the gt2 cars and I have to say the spyker is faster on all the tracks. Its very nice to drive the car never gets lose and you feel you can push more in the turns.

But on a side note guys remember its and endruo series and not sprint racing (ie) the cars do not to be fast its all about getting from the start to the end with out putting your into a wall.

Yup the spyker ain't that bad but it is like sitting in and watching through a tractors windshield. For me, its an aesthetic choice against it.:wink:

Here she is about 95% done. Just hope the team gets a place now :)

15mmp7k.jpg

Here's another 'testing' livery at Sebring_VLM but I still cant get rid of that annoying orange back window. I stil need to make all of the 'flare' logos like Michelin, BMC, BBS, ect.

spykerc8gt2falconmotosp.png

I still need to learn how to use that trick in 3D max. Looks really cool!

what trick do you need bud. If its to have 2 cars in the same render all you do is get the select tool you know the 1 that looks like a cross then drag it over the car you have so you get the box all over the car. then click on edit then copy and a box will pop up and click on clone. then using the select tool again you can move it around.

Thanks David :D

George, Can we please release a universal numberplate for teams to use on their cars? It just makes everything look so much better then having everyone just randomly placing numbers on their cars imho.

I can hook you up if need, send me a pm if needed.

@ Isaac : send me by mail (marc.chapelle (at) enduracers.com) your team folder build, and i will clean it for you if you want.

The lines you posted are showing a very old version of the mod (// v1.1), so i'm not sure you are up to date. Then the name you choosed for your skin is wrong (DefaultLivery="SpykerC8_body.dds", it does not work like that).

To finish with, if you want to make your back windows be skinnable, you have to call the dds file as : SpykerC8_bodyBACKWINDOW.dds

*ALL SLOTS ARE NOW TAKEN*

Any team who is yet to submit a request but applies from now will now be added to the reserve list, only teams with previous experience in RDLMS will be given special treatment with an application as I understand that the deadline for submissions is still a few weeks away and not all team owners check the site regularly.

I would also like to announce that the simsync account has now been sorted out and the mod will be ready for download within the next few days.

Great to see so much interest in this series.

It's a provisional list at the moment as sign up is still open. The list may change so it won't get posted until the dealing has passed.I can confirm that so far There are a lot of experienced teams signed up, many have chosen to enter two cars into the series.

well, lSd Racing is looking forward to the new season :) After the run of bad luck we had last year after our great debute at Monza, we are defenatly up for a rematch, and the longer races should "theoreticly" be in our advantage if simsync manages to give us a technical issue free race :)

Hearing the GT1 class will not be used, was initially dissapointing, as we like the class the best, but we are also looking forward to what shoudl be a very competitive larger field of GT2s , i think 20 GT2s will make for an entertaining race for us GT teams , in between dodging protos hehehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 146 21.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 189 27.4%
Back