RD Le Mans Series Season 3 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcon Motorsports is up to the task. We are currently painting the car! Right now it's sent out for 'maintenance' to Enduracers.

I really love the Spyker C8. It's not the fastes horse in the stable but she'll do just fine. This is an endurance race after all. You have to be able to have a car that can make it 24 hours. Se the rev limit 500 rpm to high and you may just be spectating the race from thge pit box.

===========================================
falcomotorsports3.png
============================================

Falcon Motorsports I needs a second and third driver for this season for a race-by-race basis. I need experience/skill in any of the following games:

*Experience: GTR-2, GTR-Evo, rFactor, GT1 - 4, Forza FM (I, II, III), Dirt 3, STCC 2
*Skill Level: Intermidiate
*Race by Race Basis
*GT2

*I need your name and your country so I can design your flag and name plate for the roof line.

Slot #1: Isaac Chavira
Slot #2: Vacant
Slot #3: Vacant

Please PM me if interested

Official livery comming soon!!!

::UPDATE:: Livery complete!

Here she is:

rfactor2011090520534069.png

rfactor2011090520410659.png

In the skin sending thread, I have provided custom templates that all teams must use, they come with custom number plates, these MUST be left blank, we ill fill in the number for you as we will be the ones assigning the numbers.

Okay guys I'm about 75% happy thus far. I should be done by this weekend. Here is my new test livery in both the garage and track environment. Like I said before, I'd like a couple of extra drivers besides myself, any takers?

I am thinking of doing body color wheels, black or 'gulf orange' what do you guys think?

rfactor2011082819112294.png

rfactor2011082819100043.png

rfactor2011082819101992.png

For season 3 of the RDLMS, we will be using simsync for all mandatory files needed for the series.

Many of you have used this software before, some have not. Here is a guide for all users:

1) Create a clean install of rFactor/rFactor Lite

2) Name the root folder "rFactor RDLMS S3"

3) Copy across any Userdata files that you need from a previous install of rFactor

e.g Controller files, PLR files etc......

4) Download the RD Simsync Pro software

5) Extract the two files into your "rFactor RDLMS S3" folder

6) Run the Simsync Pro application and select the RDLMS S3 box and then click start

- If it asks you to update when opening, please select yes and allow the software to update
- If English is not your preferred language there is a choice of 8 other languages in the options tab.

7) You will find the server password in the Password folder within your rFactor install, every time new files are added, you will be required to re-sync, I will change the server password every time there is new files released. Therefore recomend that you re-sync on a daily basis. All updates will be posted here to inform you of what has been added/changed.

[Download RD SimSync Pro.rar here]

Optional:

1) Remove all add-on plugins from your install. Having these plugins running will only increase your chances of getting a disconnection during a driver swap.

e.g Realfeel, Leo's, rFdynahud etc.......

The only exception I know is XD, it is up to you if you run it, however, it will only work for the driver starting the race, therefore there is little point in having it installed for the race.

I recommend using it for practice and then remove it on race day.

2) If you are having graphical issues, there are a number of things you can try to improve fps;

- Install wombats Nvidia FPS Fix, this will boost fps particularly for drivers running with an Nvidia card. Download it here
- Make sure rFactor is running on all your CPU cores, to check, whilst running rFactor;
ALT-TAB and open up task manager
Select the processes tab
Right click on rFactor and select "Set Affinity"
Select "All Processors"

- If you want rFactor to run on all your CPU cores every time you start it;
make an rFactor shortcut on your desktop and name it "rFactor RDLMS S3"
Right click on the shortcut and select "Properties"
Select the "Shortcut" tab
You will see a text box called "Target" the text will look something like this: "D:\Games\rFactor RDLMS S3\rFactor.exe"
You need to add this to the end: +fullproc (including the space before the +)
It should now look similar to this: "D:\Games\rFactor RDLMS S3\rFactor.exe" +fullproc

If you have any issues with the software please contact me with a PM.

ah, question, will the races be broadcasted again? and will we have commentary by the lovely chap called Simon(?) during the braodcasts?

Broadcast arrangements are being discussed by the staff. In terms of commentary, yet to be confirmed but I doubt Simon will be involved, I believe he retired from sim-racing commentary :(

Are we going to have a proper drivers championship this season? GPCOS is a great system but I don't think its sufficient for a proper drivers championship as It only counts the driver who finishes the race for the team. I believe we are going to need a manual drivers championship.

Hey thanks Andre, I'm getting there. I'm about 80% happy now. I may change the "Rolex" title sponsor to "Comcast Xfinity" and add a sub sponsor "Starbucks". I am from Washington state after all =o). Anyway enjoy some more experimental paint adjustments.

"The Corkscrew" New pearl blue mica paint

rfactor2011083018312356.png

"Winners Circle" New orange OZ Racing wheels with black fade in.

rfactor2011083018463303.png

*Practise Server Now Up*

You will find the password in your PASSWORD Folder in your rFactor install.

Practice sessions are set to random time of day to allow members to practice together during both Day/Night.

If you have any issues please contact me or Chris Butcher through a forum PM.

Enjoy!

Okay guys I'm about 75% happy thus far. I should be done by this weekend. Here is my new test livery in both the garage and track environment. Like I said before, I'd like a couple of extra drivers besides myself, any takers?

I am thinking of doing body color wheels, black or 'gulf orange' what do you guys think?

I think that if you decide to do a car in gulf colors you should stick to the orange and blue. That can be dark blue or the cyan blue.

Here is something i had in mind you can use as a base:

acb8453683432d890546bf51d1223.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 298 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 159 18.5%