RD Le Mans Series Season 4 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Talbot and these :) :whistling::rolleyes:

Let's start the season. Come on guys. Start it. rF2 won't be finished in next 7-10 months i'm sure. You waited almost a whole year for rF2 and its didn't finished yet. You guys are thought it will be finish by end of summer:unsure:, but it isn't. Let's rock.

http://www.kepeslap.com/images/14853/Shrekmacska_origi.jpg
:roflmao:

_______
After i saw again of the RDLMS broadcast @ Roy. A little commercial for my video.
I asked Simon Smith for a special commentate for my WTCC video. It was fun.

There has always been the demand for well run team endurance races, when its planned properly and a decent team is assembled to run it then you have a winning formula, with over 12,000 hits at the Road America broadcast in season 3 you know its popular...

Stick with a winning formula, no decent international LMS series exists at the moment, now is the time, 4-5 races, 6-8 hours, 3 classes, broadcasts, skins 40+ cars, what's not to love.

Now back to retirement for me :whistling:

Good that this is looking like getting going again. We only managed to enter the final race of the season when a spot was available and the Nords 24 h event... Been in need of a full season for ages! :)

I could get 2 simtech cars in id say! Sounds like some of big teams are hugely interested!
Problem is its hard to find anywhere for english speaking people to find endurance races! Theirs EIIC which is French -_- , sim-racing.org which is German! etc! Their no english ones. So people would obviously come here as its ENGLISH!
Time to get the finger out :thumbsup:

I could get 2 simtech cars in id say! Sounds like some of big teams are hugely interested!
Problem is its hard to find anywhere for english speaking people to find endurance races! Theirs EIIC which is French -_- , sim-racing.org which is German! etc! Their no english ones. So people would obviously come here as its ENGLISH!
Time to get the finger out :thumbsup:

You forgot RD-Haters United is about to start there's and that's English.

this should be the LAST HORA FOR RF1 and it should be epic
- no race under 8 hours
- 6-8 races
- longest and hardest track avaible-Bathurs-Nords-Spa-Sebring-Paul Richard-Road America and 24h Le Mans
- 3 categories as in the past
-at least 10 teams in each category

I don't think it should be the last hurrah for rF1. It's still a fantastic sim and there are many plus points to it:

-Probably the best net code of a racing sim
-Thriving community (in turn great community support for issues)
-Vast library of amazing content
-No subscription model, so the less well off or younger racers can still take part

Lets be honest, in terms of physics, and even with some mods graphics, rF1 is still right up there. There are sims out there with better tracks and models (iRacing, but remember they have the budget to laser scan) and better graphics and potential (iRacing, rF2), but rF2 isn't really ready for endurance league racing, not to mention that there isn't a decent prototype car available, and iRacing costs way too much. rF1 is very much alive and kicking, and I'm sure it will be for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 59 29.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 38 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 11 5.5%