RD Le Mans Series Season 6 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno what you fixed with the yellow flags but on almost every lap tonight I've seen them and almost on every lap I haven't seen a car parked, crashed, slowing or anything else unusual. So the stewards must be celebrating 24/7 here :D

Last edited:
But it has an invisible wall at the apex of Eau Rouge which I think is worse than yellow flags :D

Edit: The yellow flag issue only seems to occur in some sectors/once a certain number of cars is on track, which is why we didn't notice it when selecting the tracks
They are just yellow flashing markers to remind you that you are a long way of track and need to wake up. :D :p Hopefully i wont visit them too much.

Briefing notes (Spa-Francorchamps Race):

New:

• Grid positions shall be located near Blanchimont; once in position line up on the right hand side of the track, in single file, so that cars still moving to their grid position may do so safely on the left side of the track
    (advice: drive at walking speed towards your position else you may overshoot it, or cause an incident)
  • Please note: If you haven't joined the server once gridding starts (12:50 GMT), you will need to start from pits. Join early.
  • Crossing the white line is permitted in two corners
    • At Turn 3 (the entry for Eau Rouge), crossing the white line on the left hand side is permitted to aid corner entry.
    • At Turn 11 (after the 180 at Turn 10 - Bruxelles), which heads towards Pouhon, crossing the white line on the outside is permitted

• LMP cars must have their headlights on at all times
  • In the dark, headlights are mandatory at all times for all cars
  • Qualification is separate for GT and LMP cars
  • If you don't have a spotter to help you with gridding then tell us now so we can assist you.
  • Formation lap in single file
  • At least 2 wheels have to be between the white lines at all times, no exceptions, other than where permitted by race control
  • No chatting during qualification and race - use the forum or TS to contact drivers, teams or race control. Drive-Thru penalty for ignoring this rule.
  • Keep it clean. Faster cars are in charge of overtaking, slower cars must stick to their line. Lapping on corner exit is preferred.
  • No overtaking before start/finish at the start

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 252 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 18.9%