RD MINI Challenge 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the bump in the second race, I don't know who was it, my god damn wheel rim became loose and at first I thought I can live with it, but it became worse and worse...

Then got kicked for the second race.
You didn't get on the grid in time for race 1 hence the game puts you in pitlane like it should. For race 2 you shouldn't escape the game as you said you did on teamspeak. Like posted in the instruction pm you should wait until the session skips and join the grid in time.

Please don't give readers here the impression you got kicked from a league server, as that isn't true.

Good race everyone! I had some connection hiccups right at T1 on the second race (Div. 2), which caused someone to run right into me, so I apologise for that, whoever I hit/hit me. Surprised I survived the full race as I had body damage all around from Lap 1.

You didn't get on the grid in time for race 1 hence the game puts you in pitlane like it should. For race 2 you shouldn't escape the game as you said you did on teamspeak. Like posted in the instruction pm you should wait until the session skips and join the grid in time.

Please don't give readers here the impression you got kicked from a league server, as that isn't true.
Was simply asking for advice... wasn't trying to give anyone any impression of anything. Like I said it only happened to me so I know it's something on my end. I didn't escape out. I advised on TS that it was the only option I had. I didn't actually do it though.

Any chance we can have the timings on at all times
With the system I use, no this is not possible. The only way to do this looks rubbish on a broadcast such as this.

and also a bit more diversity on the drivers shown (maybe by gaps between)
We have to select them manually, and I have had complaints in the past with scrolling through all the time (as this is the only way to see different people in AMS). We watched the front battle as they were also close and it was for the lead. unfortunately we would rather watch a 7 car battle for 1st then a 5 car battle for 15th. :)

Well I just had an absolute lack of using my "grey matter" moment. I've got the start of race time wrong. I've just got set up and ready to go now only to find out I went full retard. So used to running races at night at RD. Apologies, can't believe I made such a simple mistake :O_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 258 33.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 209 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 143 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 63 8.3%