RD Rally Club - The Easter Bunny Jumps - KitCar @ Finland - 29th Mar to 3rd Apr 2024

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
l30EWvN.jpeg

As I am away on a short Easter holiday, I don't have access to Photoshop. So... AI Generated Picture it is!
While the real life drivers does Kenya (yes, I might've missed our rally with a week...), we will do a proper Easter Bunny event. Small Kit Cars over jumps. Small and jumpy. Just like the easter bunnies!

Session Open: 29th of March 00:00GMT to 3rd of April 00:00GMT
Cars: Kit-Car
Itinerary:
Shakedown & 45 Min Service
SS1:
Painaa - Morning - Clear - 6.4km
SS2: Lahdenkylä - Morning - Clear - 11km
Service - 45 Min
SS3
: Hatanpää - Morning - Clear - 12.5km
SS4: Honkanen - Morning - Clear - 10.4km
Service - 45 Min
SS5:
Maahi - Afternoon - Clear - 4.7km
SS6: Saakoski - Afternoon - Clear - 4.8km
Service - 45 Min
SS7:
Päijälä - Sunset - Clear - 22.9km

Assists & Tuning: Allowed
Hardcore Damage: On!

Have fun! :D

To participate in the event, you must join our WRC-game Rally Club.
You can also read more about the Rally Club here.

only the final long one to tackle, had two really really close calls in stage2, first a lamppost, then a rock, banged into the odd tree later two or three times, basically doing things you do in Finland. Very close to @Davy Vandevenne before the final stage, but chap is far quicker than me usually, so probably no way. Going to tackle it tonight.
missing the lamppost:
fin02.jpg

missing the stone:
fin01.jpg

just being lucky:
fin03.jpg

close finish:
Screenshot 2024-03-30 215535.png

I chose "no". I guess... technically the Promo-picture is generating a realistic looking scene that didn't actually occur... though... realistic? Hmmm :p
Wow, somewhat surprised that they think this will help with catching bad content.
But yeah, in fact the whole stream, and sim-racing content in general, could be said to be "realistic looking" stuff that "didn't actually occur"! :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back