RD rFactor World IndyCar Career Series - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
right this is a waste of everybody's time, i tried to make a good game and you all keep changing it, i rather just moderate epsilon euskadi season 3, because i put some good racing season with a mixture of good tracks the reason why it looks more F1 like is because i want it to be a F1 rfactor feel but with a indycar mod with some ovals but you are keep changing, so i have decided to cancel this series, i am sorry but it is waste of everyone involved's time

right this is a waste of everybody's time, i tried to make a good game and you all keep changing it, i rather just moderate epsilon euskadi season 3, because i put some good racing season with a mixture of good tracks the reason why it looks more F1 like is because i want it to be a F1 rfactor feel but with a indycar mod with some ovals but you are keep changing, so i have decided to cancel this series, i am sorry but it is waste of everyone involved's time
Please dont do that :(

i know but people are keeping asking me to change it beause it is too long, or not enogh ovals, or just include more circuits from america, when i want it to have a little of a F1 Feel to it and what hence the title says World Indycar Career Series

i know but people are keeping asking me to change it beause it is too long, or not enogh ovals, or just include more circuits from america, when i want it to have a little of a F1 Feel to it and what hence the title says World Indycar Career Series
You are the Mod, so choose your preferred tracks, in that case :thumbsup:

Its more meant like suggestions, but you have the fimal decision and its not that we wouldnt drive without that.

I just tried to explain why I don't want to join, and how it'd have to look to make it more interesting for me. It's your series after all, and I can't force you to make any changes that you don't want.

Please don't, you haven't wasted our time
Yeah don't, we have already made liveries, and everything is more or less ready :thumbsup:
A good reason
An F1 feel, but not a complete F1 calendar.

Again, another example of a thread being opened way to early. We could have had this discussion earlier.

kedy does make a good point though, it is an Indycar series season, so the calendar should have a few more ovals and tracks the Indycar/CART guys have visited before (not necessarily in the USA)

Keep this game, listen to us, but don't get angry like that, we are only trying to help make the game better.

CANADIAN TIRES GILLETTE RACING UNVEIL JACK CAR
jack.png

Make Team 6 "Ludlum Beckham Racing"

Sponsors are both type 1.

Livery will be half red and half white. A Scottish flag and a picture of Beckham with a Martini sponsor. Can you paint it for me?

Number 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%