RD Summer Fun Contest – The Ugliest Car Ever Made

I saw one few days ago. In picture looks almost ok, but in reality those wheels :speechless::speechless::speechless: ... and the back :sick::sick::sick:
One word: UGLY
ignis-front_600x300.jpg

Maruti-Suzuki-Ignis-Right-Rear-Three-Quarter-88238.jpg

Sorry if these two have already been mentioned.

I was trying to remember cars that truly shocked people when they were launched and one of them was this one...

blobeye_impreza_004-L.jpg

The previous generation Impreza was of course loved by car fans the world over so when Subaru launched this version of the car it really divided people and most of them thought it to be the ugliest thing they'd ever seen. So much so Subaru rushed through a front end restyle (ironically just as people were getting used to it and found all sorts of creative ways of making it look better).

The second one I can think of is the little beauty...the Ford Scorpio

Ford_Scorpio_01.jpg

Totally unloved, although it depreciated like a bomb so if you wanted a luxury car (and didn't mind the looks) this one is the car for you! lol

The estate was something unique too..:confused:
Ford_Scorpio_estate_September_1997_2935cc.jpg

Daihatsu also has a great talent to get the proportions of a car wrong.

10364726.jpg

I drove around in such a rental Daihatsu Terios during vacation, and no matter how often I approached that car, it always striked me as too narrow, too short, and too high, never got used to it. I guess its ideal for congested japanese cities and indeed greek backroads, but for sure always looked like it is just waiting for tipping over:roflmao:

Get the sick buckets ready
renault-twizy-1.jpg

:roflmao::) There are a couple of those on Guernsey. Ideal I suppose in a way for getting round the narrow lanes and with a 25/35mph speed limit why use anything faster.

However the lack of windows are certainly a problem come winter time, although Renault did think about this as when I looked inside everything is waterproof and the drainage holes in the floor are quite funny! :laugh:

The second one I can think of is the little beauty...the Ford Scorpio
Ford_Scorpio_01.jpg

Totally unloved, although it depreciated like a bomb so if you wanted a luxury car (and didn't mind the looks) this one is the car for you! lol

Good mention, thats a real contender!
Quite odd if you think of it, for the fastback version of the Mk1 Scorpio was a decent car in comparison:
feature.jpg

SUBARU ALCYONE or VORTEX in Europe

Squarish design is bad. Especially the back was very ugly and it was disappointing despite the high performance. This design was an obstacle for sales in the same era.

70005006403017090700200.jpg
800px-Black_Subaru_XT6_-_002.jpg

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 340 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 214 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 232 47.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 99 20.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 132 26.9%
Back