RDCCC S3 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (Race On)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
RDCCC S3 - Media

Camaro.png

What is this?

This is the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup Media thread. In here everyone can post their movies and screenshots.

Notes

• Please resize images/screenshots to roughly 640x480.
  • Movies may be embedded.
  • Do not post reactions. Rather click the Thanks button.

AAaarrrrrrrgggggggg,my game frooze.....grrrrrrggrrrr.:mad::mad:
I was right in there with the "big" boys......
Right on Andreas' tail,already made 1 attempt to pass him in t1,didnt make it stick but i'm sooooo gutted right now...unbelieveble :mad::mad::frown::frown:.
Dont know what to say right now....better go get drunk or something,......befor i smack my computer into pieces...
aaaarrrrggg.:drink:

Right with you Martijn.... :drink:

Should have known it wouldn't last. Dumped last week and a couple of times today (surprisingly, was fine last night when Andrei and I were practicing). It may be my Chevrolet allergy. In any case, going to uninstall the mod completely and reinstall. I assume we are using 1.11 (since that is what is linked to) and not public release 1.0, which is newer (may have been the issue - I might have put in the wrong one).

edit: C++ Runtime error

same here guys...crashed again...from a solid 4th place......realy freaking nervos.....did evrything that i could to stop seeing lacetti cars, on the start grid there was 6lacetti's
so start of the race ...gone inside the guy in front,lost a bit control and hit him(sory about that) then i had Yves on my tail,but defendet well and after he spone oance i had about 2.5sec gap, i start manage de fuel as i new that i could a one stoper...the guys get down to 1.3sec then crashed....going drinking......o now...i have to RDLMS too tonight

10-x

I've just had a god forsaken Run Time Error! Sorry if anyone had the unfortunate outcome of either hitting a stationary car on the run up to the parabolica, or having a car topedo it self into the tyre barrier on the outside of the parabolica and bounce back onto the parabolica. Really sorryif anyone did, I couldn't get back in, and shut Race07 down as fastas Task Manager could.

I was having fun after the disaster of Silverstone. Running around 13th I think (can't even check the replay file as there isn't one for the race) and I genuinally thought I could get something around 10th -12th with a one stopper, as I didn't need to go that much slower in order to achieve the neceseery fuel consumption. Really gutted.

Sorry Glenn Petersen and Chris Sykes if you think I pushed you two off when running side by side, tried giving you room.

I'll cya all later, off to a wet Zandvoort for me.

P.S, can anyone help me get Moteci2 to work. Got it on a suggestion from Keith Barrick, but can't get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 433 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 270 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 289 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back