RDHCS - Merged Previous Season Admin Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q. 36 car grid but only points for the top 15 :(

bit mean :wink2:

not much of an incentive to finish the race if your near the back, at least on the RDMCC grid you stand half a chance of a point or 2 when at the back.
Basically I think most drivers that are in the back don't bother training enough to be in the position to earn the points and consequently enjoy ride regardless of them. :wink2:

A Ferrari will be my horse in this league.

Attachments

• f275.jpg
    f275.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 176
I made a small set up change to the Healey, and it just made the niggles I had with it (which was why the Renault was my favourite) so much more manageable for me, and it was just lovely. The same change made it so much more consistent (which is what I was after) over a variety of tracks - I might well have sacrificed a bit of speed for controllability, but that's better for me.

The Renault is still a beaut, mind you, and I might come to regret my choice, but nothing important's riding on this at the end of the day, and the Healey's just a huge giggle.

Plus it makes me feel better driving a British car :D

Stu, there is a good chance that I'll be away for the first 2 rounds, sorry. I will almost certainly miss round 2, but it now appears we may have to leave earlier than planned.
I assume I can pick my car by round 3 if that happens?

• Matt Crouch

Same as the Minis according to the format:

The Entry List is open during the entire season, so you can sign up whenever you want.
I think given the relatively small numbers anyone wanting to join mid season would be a bonus :)

I guess that doesn't say whether you can sign up at round 1 and choose your car later...

Ok, I think I might opt for this one, probably won't have the speed but it sure will be harder to punt off track. :laugh2:

EDIT: BTW, I meant that if I am away for the first 2 rounds, I might leave my sign-up until then in case there are others who want to join and the grid gets full.

Attachments

• Sherman Tank.JPG
    Sherman Tank.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 194 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 124 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 132 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 56 19.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.4%
Back