RDHGP S2 - Historic Grand Prix 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
tc65clubchamp.jpg
View attachment 3690
RaceDepartment proudly announces the second season of the TC65 league in SimBin's GT Legends: The RaceDeparment TC 65 Racing Club Championship or RDTC65.

In eight rounds drivers can battle for the overall win, keeping to the League Regulations of 2008 and keeping a close eye on the code of the Racing Club.

The championship is not exclusively for Racing Club members, but should nonetheless act a quality promotion of the Racing Club.

To join you must simply sign up to the RD Single Drivers team in the RDTC65 at RD GPCOS. Click here and simply select 'RD Single Drivers' below RDTC65. No other teams are allowed.

Make sure you creat a GT Legends profile with your REAL NAME and make sure you add it to your RD GPCOS User Profile. Click here to change your GTL name in the RD GPCOS User Profile.

Download the RDTC65 League Format 2008 HERE!

Made a good start this time and gained one place :)
Starting from 9Th place and within 2 laps 6Th.
Had some good fights with the big cars in the early laps, it was fun.
Then made some mistakes and was back on place 8Th , i stayed there till my pit-stop in lap 11.
After the pit-stop i found myself on place 12.
In my first lap after the pit-stop i felt something strange , looked to the fuel and ...... there was no fuel anymore in my car.
I managed it again to the pits en filled op with fuel an again tyres .
Don't' know what happened was it me or my pit crew that forget to fill up :D
So finished 9Th with no points :cool:

See you next week at the Knutstorp :thumb: thx for the fun.

Andy and others,

I will try to solve this problem, this terrible undriveable lag.
If I keep these terrible lags, I will retire from this league..because I don't want to give people the impression I hit them on purpose.

Sometimes when a car was near I drove suddenly two cockpits.
Cars went through me, were jumping around me..thats why I already stayed completely to the right at the start and took last position to avoid hitting someone else.
Its not a tiny lag its undriveable :wink:

No hard feelings Szilárd Szabó, case closed..lets keep it friendly it should be fun :Banane35:

Hansje :thumb:

Starting from 8th, nice clean start from the drivers around me and after a few laps I'm into a steady pace as the field stretches out. The group in front are 3-4 seconds ahead and Jerome Bernard about the same behind. Around lap 8 and Jerome gets closer so I push a bit harder and open up the gap again. By lap 11, in 4th place and as my tyres start to go off, Jerome gets ever closer so I try to push on again but make a few small mistakes and receive a Stop and Go - damn.

Back out on track and I pit in again next lap for tyres. I'm way down mid-field now but as other pit and drivers start retiring, I'm back up to 8th and settle in to a routine again. Perhaps too settled as I'm watching the scenery down the long straight and put the gears into 1st instead of 2nd, spinning of the road for another Stop and Go. Back into the pits and as I come back out I let the limiter off a few feet too early for another Stop and Go! I really am my own worst enemy sometimes.

Only 5 or so laps left after all this and I'm down to about 13th with nothing to lose. Some more accidents and drivers retiring up ahead leave me to finish in 9th, thoroughly undeserving of a top 10 finish.

No problem Hansje.

There could be a problem with the incoming signal to your modem.
Maybe you should check it with your provider.

I had that problem and after changing the cable the problem was solved.

Maybe worth trying to use another cable then, the one from my box which I got from my provider to my PC system ??

I am using the LAN data rate in GTL, I already had problems when I drove ONLINE with rFactor..some time ago now.

Hansje van Hees :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 269 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 214 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.6%
  • Watch party