RDRC S2 - Round 1 - Rally of Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.
the training session set up by Senad to see if everything was fine was a great idea. I wouldn't allow players to train in what is not their session, it severely disadvantages th early sessions on Saturday and Sunday.
As for the red ink: I love the way tension has been building up these past weeks and see this as a natural result. Will heed the call and go extremely carefully.

@Monte: That snow stage was crazy and at the end of the day it decided who would win the rally. One stage! love it.

Seb,

Most of us wont go looking for the weather or cheating in anyway, we are all here for the fun of it. The issue comes up when one person LOOKS like they are cheating and it causes tension and arguments in the forums. Thats when people leave the championship because they don't like the agro (aggression) and infighting.

Its one of the reasons why we have to have the rules written in such a formal way (I also like to think i'm a lawyer some times;) ) and we don't give exceptions. Hopefully everyone understands that is the only reason we have to be strict, its so it is fair for everyone.

Its also why i gave the weather out this time so it is fair for everyone. If it wasn't ALL good weather anyway i would have had to think much harder about it.

Anyway, I hope everyone has fun and enjoys the challenge of the RDRC.

No problem Rick, I am also here for the fun like most of the other drivers. The spirit of season 1 was great and I am sure that we will have a great season 2.

An interesting FYI on Mlnky snow-I just completed the 1st round of the Hungarian championship on RSRBR.

-Fastest time currently stands at 3:54
-When driving the stage I fell WAY off the side of the road deep into trees and thought I would have to call for assistance. It was an incredibly easy drive out..... :)

my biggest lol at Mlynky is that my best time in darkness is 5secs better than my fastest in daylight. Also don't forget, the Mlynky stages are uneven numbers, so any damage done by dropping off the cliff will be carried on into Mustaselka ... I for one will basically carry my Punto on my own two hands from start to finish, never mind the time.

ive been trying to practice offline but dont see these tracks? did u miss a download somewhere lol

EDIT - You will also require the following BTB Stage Pack: TBA - not sure i have this lol

That was a copy paste from Season 1. I couldn't find these stage pack downloads for RSRBR 2011 on the forum, but I had them in RSCentre from the start. Are you sure you don't have them? The countries are Slovakia and Czeck.

another disconnection! time is counting down to 60sec then I GOT DC!! FREAKING NET!!!!

can I ask to have a change of schedule when I have a stable internet connection? If not I will accept my DNF for my first rdrc rally.

thanks

another disconnection! time is counting down to 60sec then I GOT DC!! FREAKING NET!!!!

can I ask to have a change of schedule when I have a stable internet connection? If not I will accept my DNF for my first rdrc rally.

thanks
Dont worry, I had also problems, because on Mlynky stage in night the game had crashed and it was counted as retirement.

I'm so angry, but it is rally, it is like car problem....

Good Rally. After what felt like a shakey start, settled into a good pace. Tried to keep it safe and not take any risks. Only one off on SS9, buried car into deep snow, took what seemed like an age to get back onto stage. Hope times are ok, will have to wait and see.
Thanks to all.

Well thaat was hard work. I wasn't expecting to set the pace here so I tried to just go smoothly and not make to many mistakes but keep in touch with the leaders incase they had problems.

Rolled on SS3 and had to call for help. Minor suspention damage carried into SS4.
on SS7 hit a tree and broke the bonnet pins so it kept coming up on me....................untill I hit another tree and it fell off, lol. Not a good stage. HOWEVER, on the next stage Mustaselka2.................AT NIGHT..................I found something interesting. The damaged bodywork had been fixed but the bonnet PINS were not. Now the bonnet was coming open again, lol. had to do something I don't like to do and change the camera view.

Bad luck to Jakub with the internet dropping out mid rally, but at least you could keep running. A

And Terri contacted me by PM, he will be allowed to join another session. The weather is not secret for this one anymore and he didn't start a stage so no worries.

GL to the next few sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 440 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 273 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 292 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 129 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.3%
Back