RDRC S3 Skins and Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see not many people are taking the time to name there replays in full, i`m sure this would help out Senad and any of the other staff when viewing them.

I know it can`t be easy to name them in full during the event, so i clear my replay folder out, then just number the replays 1,2,3 ect. then after the event rename them by copy paste the stage description and add your name.

ie:- SS1 - Bisanne 2 (Gravel Mod/Good weather) Atkins

very simple and not much to ask for all the effort put in to the wunderful videos :good:

I see not many people are taking the time to name there replays in full, i`m sure this would help out Senad and any of the other staff when viewing them.

I know it can`t be easy to name them in full during the event, so i clear my replay folder out, then just number the replays 1,2,3 ect. then after the event rename them by copy paste the stage description and add your name.

ie:- SS1 - Bisanne 2 (Gravel Mod/Good weather) Atkins

very simple and not much to ask for all the effort put in to the wunderful videos :good:

Cheers, but no worries, I got that part down pretty well. I put them all in one folder when I download them (e.g. A2-Nigel Atkins), and then just bulk rename the whole thing, done in a jiffy :D
The main thing we'd like to have are the stage numbers, the rest is up to you.

Cheers, but no worries, I got that part down pretty well. I put them all in one folder when I download them (e.g. A2-Nigel Atkins), and then just bulk rename the whole thing, done in a jiffy :D
The main thing we'd like to have are the stage numbers, the rest is up to you.

Ah ok, its just i remember reading once that you would like the stage and weather ect :)

Ah ok, its just i remember reading once that you would like the stage and weather ect :)

Hum, don't remember saying that. Especially since I've always referred to the itinerary for that info, more practical.

Ah, I know, it's probably my reply to Erik, regarding his 'faaaaaaaaaaaast' replay names :D
http://www.racedepartment.com/rd-ra...harbour-rally-06-aug-10-aug-8.html#post895240

Used the wrong word there, 'descriptive'. I just meant to say that I need more info than just a stage name, something to uniquely define a stage. SS01 - 12 is the easiest naming scheme to use.

Numbers were more than easy to do, so I added a tiny extra accent on the sides and rear window to commemorate your double-championship title:

[click = enlarge]​

It's that liitle thing if anyone's wondering:
RDRC_laurel.png

[ download link for the skin ]

Senad already has access to it, no need to re-upload it BTW :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 137 34.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 111 28.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 76 19.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 24 6.1%