RDRC Season 4 - General discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty similar. Lighter on the front in my opinion so the setup will need to dial in more front bite or just softer front shocks to get it to feel as it was but the chassis and general characteristics are still there. Without the turbo the top speed is much closer to the other S2000s now and with that has come vastly increased acceleration.

Softer front and a change in the brake pressures should make for just as good a car as the S2000 version with the turbo bolted on.

I tried yesterday the Mini "S2000" and the car is a much faster than the other S2000.

In Bisanne tarmac mod, with default I did 3.52. With a normal S2000 I never did that time.

I did not test the car in gravel or snow.

Can't move posts, so I'll just quote Manuel here, and delete the posts from Points Tables later.

The team's championship is ridiculous, it should be based on outright points, an S2000 team leading with S2000 points and us with real points in second, it's much more difficult for us to score points ;)
Already covered a few times. It's class points, and designed that way to give everyone a chance to fight for it, instead of having 2-3 teams.

Oh thanks Senad, I thought the driver grades existed to give everyone a chance, the team's championship should be like the outright IMO
If it were like that, there would be 2-3 teams fighting for it, since almost nobody outside the WRC cars would score points consistently. Not much point for a teams championship with 3 teams.

Anyway, the main goal is to give something for everyone to fight for. Especially a chance for slower drivers to compete with faster drivers.

I suggest sepparate team championships for next seasons. It's very difficult for us to win the team's championship, even if we finished 1-2 for every round from now on in the overall and the other team did the same in S2000, they'd still win, and the S2000 championship isn't as difficult as the WRC.

2cents.jpg

I suggest sepparate team championships for next seasons. It's very difficult for us to win the team's championship, even if we finished 1-2 for every round from now on in the overall and the other team did the same in S2000, they'd still win, and the S2000 championship isn't as difficult as the WRC.
As I said, it's intended to be that way, biased towards the slower drivers.
Also, one is enough, unless you're volunteering to handle it :p

No no, I prefer to drive :D though one isn't enough as you can see, lots of wrc teams in dissadvantage, though if its biased against other classes then no problem. It' just a little bit more difficult for some teams :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 480 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 291 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 317 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 144 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 187 27.2%
Back