RDRC Season 4 - General discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini was never without turbo. It was designed for 1.6T engine, I think there wasn't a 2litre version... If it lacks turbo, it is quite a fail :D

Yep I know, but I was referring to the in-game (RSRBR2012) version.

I was wondering if maybe RallyeSim have removed the turbo to equalise the physics and performance with the other S2000 cars. Maybe they also have equalised the engine power performance as well, I've seen that done elsewhere in RSRBR to keep cars within classes competitive.
Dunno really?

That sounds strange to me, that they would equalise them by changing the whole engine. It should be possible to maintain performance etc. by numbers, this sounds more like a bug to me :confused:

"Il est trop tard pour prévoir les S2000 turbo pour cet IRC.
L'info que les turbocompressées pouvaient rouler en IRC n'a été donnée qu'en décembre/janvier.

Pour le moment on gardera une mini avec moteur atmo pour garder homogène le championnat. On verra quandon sera prêt à sortir plusieurs caisses.

Nous avons toujours dit que nous avions environ une année de décalage avec les intégrations réelles aux championnats. Car c'est trop de taf en trop peu de temps.

Si la mini sort avec un moteur atmo, ca sera deja très bien."

"Il est trop tard pour prévoir les S2000 turbo pour cet IRC.
L'info que les turbocompressées pouvaient rouler en IRC n'a été donnée qu'en décembre/janvier.

Pour le moment on gardera une mini avec moteur atmo pour garder homogène le championnat. On verra quandon sera prêt à sortir plusieurs caisses.

Nous avons toujours dit que nous avions environ une année de décalage avec les intégrations réelles aux championnats. Car c'est trop de taf en trop peu de temps.

Si la mini sort avec un moteur atmo, ca sera deja très bien."

and in english :p

New

"It is too late to predict S2000 turbo for this IRC.
The info that could drive a turbocharged IRC was given in December / January.

For the moment we keep atmospheric engine with a mini to keep homogeneous the championship. We'll see quandon be ready to go out several boxes.

We always said we had about a year of step with the actual integrations championships. Because it is too taf in too little time.

If the mini comes with an atmospheric engine, already ca be fine. "

So my suspicions were right.
I can understand it, they need to keep the Packs as equal as possible for Championships, or they would need to put the MINI into a separate Class.
As long as it compares equally to the other S2000 cars, I'd prefer to see it in that class to add to the variety.
Now we need some feedback on how the latest S2000 MINI compares to the previous S2000 MINI performance.

Pretty similar. Lighter on the front in my opinion so the setup will need to dial in more front bite or just softer front shocks to get it to feel as it was but the chassis and general characteristics are still there. Without the turbo the top speed is much closer to the other S2000s now and with that has come vastly increased acceleration.

Softer front and a change in the brake pressures should make for just as good a car as the S2000 version with the turbo bolted on.

Oh gawd, more sign-ups using that horrible URT Impreza!:p You guys make my car look prettyxD

...and that coming from someone that used to love Impreza/McRae and be against Lancer/Mäkkinen.

Hehe David, so did I! but i learned to like Makinen's evo6, it is one sweet piece of machinery.
But anything up to 2000 the Subaru beats them all by far!

And I have to say I am quite looking forward to see these new sign-ups, let's see how my fellow nationals do in Coffs Harbour Rally:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 168 66.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 44.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.7%
Back