RealityFilter

Misc RealityFilter 3.0 PRO

Login or Register an account to download this content
Using CSP v0.1.80.p115, Pure 0.165 HDR does not auto enable for me. It's def still SDR as I am used to HDR colours. Normally I use PureEYE-HDR with correct setting for HDR on Windows10 i.e. run in windows mode, CSP DXGI flip mode on, HDR on, AMD FidelityFX OFF etc. WIth the latest ver I droppen on CM and did not enable any preset etc as no longer required as per release instructions.

Using CSP v0.1.80.p115, Pure 0.165 HDR does not auto enable for me. It's def still SDR as I am used to HDR colours. Normally I use PureEYE-HDR with correct setting for HDR on Windows10 i.e. run in windows mode, CSP DXGI flip mode on, HDR on, AMD FidelityFX OFF etc. WIth the latest ver I droppen on CM and did not enable any preset etc as no longer required as per release instructions.
I see, in the readme inside the file, join the discord to help you easier

I guess I must be doing something wrong, installed as per readme, and everything is super bright from over exposure, I need to wear sunglasses to see the screen with this filter. It's a solid no from me. The pure filter or the pure candy filter look far more realistic to me.

I guess I must be doing something wrong, installed as per readme, and everything is super bright from over exposure, I need to wear sunglasses to see the screen with this filter. It's a solid no from me. The pure filter or the pure candy filter look far more realistic to me.
Hey Warren, maybe there's something wrong, if you want, hop in the discord for more help

To anyone having problems with brightness, whether playing on monitor or in VR (washed out white, but overlays such as livery on windshield appear normal), here is the fix:
Go into Content Manager -> Content -> Miscellaneous -> PP FILTERS -> RealityFilter2.0 xml editor.
Change the following:
Line 16:
[Auto Exposure]
DELAY=0.3
ENABLED=1
INFLUENCED_BY_GLARE=1
MAX=.55
METERING_HEIGHT=100
METERING_OFFSET_X=0
METERING_OFFSET_Y=0
METERING_WIDTH=100
MIN=0.22
TARGET=.33

These settings are my personal edits. Feel free to tweak to your liking. Hope this works and/or helps for everyone else.

To anyone having problems with brightness, whether playing on monitor or in VR (washed out white, but overlays such as livery on windshield appear normal), here is the fix:
Go into Content Manager -> Content -> Miscellaneous -> PP FILTERS -> RealityFilter2.0 xml editor.
Change the following:
Line 16:
[Auto Exposure]
DELAY=0.3
ENABLED=1
INFLUENCED_BY_GLARE=1
MAX=.55
METERING_HEIGHT=100
METERING_OFFSET_X=0
METERING_OFFSET_Y=0
METERING_WIDTH=100
MIN=0.22
TARGET=.33

These settings are my personal edits. Feel free to tweak to your liking. Hope this works and/or helps for everyone else.
Thx for the help man! I'm testing a new version and that problem may be fixed. Still thanks for helping

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 47 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%