Red Bull BMW Motorsport | Full MyTeam Package | [MODULAR MODS] | 3 LIVERIES

MyTeam Red Bull BMW Motorsport | Full MyTeam Package | [MODULAR MODS] | 3 LIVERIES 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
wiechuz submitted a new resource:

Red Bull BMW Motorsport | Full MyTeam Package | [MODULAR MODS] | 2 LIVERIES - Red Bull BMW Motorsport. Full MyTeam Package. Two liveries.

View attachment 593341
Red Bull BMW Motorsport - MyTeam Full Package.

Make sure to read all spoiler tabs before raising an issue, don't raise issue in review tabs as we can't speak properly there.

-This mod requires Modular Mods base files and won't work without it.
LINK: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/modular-mods-2022-base-files-required.52484/

-To uninstall, verify ur game and drag the ERPs out of active...

Read more about this resource...

I mentioned in my review that there's too many redbull and BMW but I digress, this mod is a total exception, it's very well done BMW. Sorry, I apologise. This team package is excellent and the liveries has so many intricate details that it totally make me wanna eat my word. Thanks!!!

I mentioned in my review that there's too many redbull and BMW but I digress, this mod is a total exception, it's very well done BMW. Sorry, I apologise. This team package is excellent and the liveries has so many intricate details that it totally make me wanna eat my word. Thanks!!!
did you manage to get the suits and badge, if so, how?

Last edited:
i put it here?
1662553392735.png

Dude, brilliant work as usual. You're the best combo livery modder, honestly speaking. I was wondering if you could do a Audi Sport(Formula E 2021) livery combo with AMG (without the Petronas and its lime green colour cuz Audi already has a green colour tone) myteam package in your future project?? Regardless, thanks for the mod. Still using your black Porsche ORLEN combo livery. Brilliant work, and if we can get an Audi x AMG combo for next season, that would be fantastic. Huge fan. ありがとう (^o^)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%