Red Bull Racing RB18

Skins Red Bull Racing RB18 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
RAYNERPS3235 submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Racing RB18 - A Red Bull livery I´ll use for season 3 of career mode on F1 2020

I am doing career mode but I like to have it on a refreshing way changing liveries and sponsors every season.

That´s the reason why for season 3 I have decided to change the livery for the Red Bull to one that haves smaller details on the yellow colours.
White shapes around the bull and letters appear on the car like the liveries they had back from 2007-2015.

Mobil 1 now haves more presence on the livery as the fuel suplier and Red Bull´s charity program Wings For Life appears on the car...

Read more about this resource...

Fantastic livery and I especially love the added white outlines, but I noticed some outlines are missing on the Red Bull logo from the bits of the front wing, and the numbers as well.

I wonder if there's any chance you'll look into it?
(and out of just personally preference, is there any possibility that you would make a version that still contains at least one decal of the Aston Martin logo?)

RAYNERPS3235 updated Red Bull Racing RB18 with a new update entry:

Red Bull Racing RB18

-Improved decals quality.
-Fixed Mobil 1 logos on the onboard camera
unknown.png

-Included black rims for the wheels with a thin blue layer on the edges
unknown.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

I dont know if you are still doing these but i have an idea for the rb19. go back to the original design but make the yellow a darker red. something like this hex code [#630410]. I think it could look really nice

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%