Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
RD Community skin pack released find it here.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-formula-hybrid-2018-rd-community-skins.20337/
custom_showroom_1522317896.jpg

I understand, thank you. It's quite possible that there's something off with my install.
I do note that the included .pdf mentions a driver folder:
"This will ensure you have installed the cars, fonts, driver and the texture folders."
But the V2 archive available on sellfy does not include this folder. Is this intentional?
Yeah, i've been having the same issue. Everything worked fine with the V1 but after installing V2 the led lights stopped working. I even tried to remove custom PP shaders/files, reshade, deactivated apps, reinstall and nothing helped. ATM, i am using the default app for rev. I would try to compare the V1 with V2 but i dont have the V1 files anymore. Seems to me that nothing outside the RSS folder affects the issue with the LEDs. And why only 2 peeps (so far) have the issue and no one else is also strange. Anyway, i'll keep checking, maybe i get lucky and find the issue.

@magzire The progress is slow today. I don't have any time left in my schedule.
Maybe you guys can help decide. The first design has the eye lower on the nose. The second design (wip) has the eye higher on the nose.

I will make progress with this car, the VISA (and 3 others) tomorrow. :D

5abd3ee961804-snake2.jpg

Last edited:
@magzire The progress is slow today. I don't have any time left in my schedule.
Maybe you guys can help decide. The first design has the eye lower on the nose. The second design (wip) has the eye higher on the nose.

I will make progress with this car, the VISA (and 3 others) tomorrow. :D

5abd3ee961804-snake2.jpg
I prefer the right one. This way the front of the car seems the face of the snake.

So after investigating the compression on the Halo after saving the textures and ingame,
we decided to make it its own texture the entire Halo systems, and also create a new high res logos 1 maps,
so now looks stunning ingame and with the extra details on the logos really makes it pop,
not sure to any release dates to the new versions and tweeks I made, but they are complete.
custom_showroom_1522354052.jpg

custom_showroom_1522353982.jpg

custom_showroom_1522354004.jpg

Yeah, i've been having the same issue. Everything worked fine with the V1 but after installing V2 the led lights stopped working. I even tried to remove custom PP shaders/files, reshade, deactivated apps, reinstall and nothing helped. ATM, i am using the default app for rev. I would try to compare the V1 with V2 but i dont have the V1 files anymore. Seems to me that nothing outside the RSS folder affects the issue with the LEDs. And why only 2 peeps (so far) have the issue and no one else is also strange. Anyway, i'll keep checking, maybe i get lucky and find the issue.
Make it 3, because I have the exact same problem right now as well. V1 worked perfectly, V2 has no LED lights at all. It doesn't matter if PP-Effects are on or off, no difference. I already did a clean install of the car, issue is persistent. I own every RSS car and Formula Hybrid 2018 (V2) is the only one with this issue.

I would love to jump back to V1, but I unfortunately already deleted the archive and I don't find a way to download older releases on Sellfly.

Absolutely magnificent... Both the better halo textures and the Pirelli textures on chargingcar's tyres. Can't wait! As much as I love GT3s and I'm looking forward to ACC, these are the mods why AC will live on!

Choose your colour! ...
Pirelli-tire-animation.gif

Maybe a few need tweaking (experimenting with blend modes) but a first go at it. I grabbed the colours from an official Pirelli poster image of the 'rainbow'.
Will do inter/wets as well but I need to make the lettering for those first.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%