Misc Removed mods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
in one particular track, the file called "tracks" is named "trakcs" or similar, go to circuits folder and check if you only have the tracks folder. The problem could be the second folder called "trakcs"

in one particular track, the file called "tracks" is named "trakcs" or similar, go to circuits folder and check if you only have the tracks folder. The problem could be the second folder called "trakcs"

That's true, it's SPA, I think. Gotta pay attention, otherwise you gonna copy the folder with the wrong name and the game won't read it.

I used 7zip all the time, if it's working with winrar, fine, but if it isn't, I guess it's pretty clear where the problem should be.

I need help. won't load and can't go to track...infinite loading. i installed only 2 mods: yours and sound mod. any help?

make sure you use 7zip even if others said winrar worked, it doesn't, even if the mod is working, they still have some file corruption.. the download link is on the page,, winrar is not capable of unpacking such high file compression, 10 to 1 ratio.. unpack your files with 7zip, re install the mod and you should be ok

That's true, it's SPA, I think. Gotta pay attention, otherwise you gonna copy the folder with the wrong name and the game won't read it.

I used 7zip all the time, if it's working with winrar, fine, but if it isn't, I guess it's pretty clear where the problem should be.

i will fix that, but even its wrong it wont effect you game it just makes a new folder,, just copy the track from there where it superpose to go then delete the empty folder

Hey, igearzone, it's Spa, Dynamic Tracks, but I think it's an older version, mine is dated to August 21st. The "tracks" folder is named "traxks".

I just renamed it, but not everyone pays attention in the process, so if you just paste the folder like that, data will not be on "tracks" folder, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Best regards, with your latest indications, the problem has disappeared and there is no output to the desktop. You did a brutal job, thank you very much. Although ia now runs like a soul by the devil, the physics and graphics are spectacular. The only bug that I find are car parts, when you have an accident continue moving down the runway; but the mod, overall, is what Codemasters should have done from the beginning.

Hey, igearzone, it's Spa, Dynamic Tracks, but I think it's an older version, mine is dated to August 21st. The "tracks" folder is named "traxks".

I just renamed it, but not everyone pays attention in the process, so if you just paste the folder like that, data will not be on "tracks" folder, if I'm not mistaken.

I did just check, I even downloaded it just to be sure and its all correct, I'm pretty sure it was the older spa, before the new 3d update

thankx for your help,I appreciate it, any more bugs discovered please let me know

@junio1995 i did aswell. i did everything right...infinite loading.
de-installed the game and restarted...infinite loading.
is it the 2 different mods the problem?

ALSO, ALOT OF TIMES INFINITE LOADING AND CRASHING IS CAUSED BY THE SOUND, PUT THE ORIGINAL AUDIO IN, SINCE THAT ONE IS WITHOUT ANY EXTRA EQ SETTINGS AND WORKS ON ALL SOUND CARDS, SOMETIME THE CARDS JUST HOLT THE GAME BECAUSE CAN NOT GO AS HIGH OR LOW ON THE WOBBLE.. REPLACE THE AUDIO, AND I WILL BET YOU YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED
IS THE SOUND MOD BY ME OR SOMEONE ELSE?

Best regards, with your latest indications, the problem has disappeared and there is no output to the desktop. You did a brutal job, thank you very much. Although ia now runs like a soul by the devil, the physics and graphics are spectacular. The only bug that I find are car parts, when you have an accident continue moving down the runway; but the mod, overall, is what Codemasters should have done from the beginning.

At 1 point I almost started to re do the entire game from scratch on a Sony game engine, but I stopped because I just don't have that much time and don't have a team of 5 or 6 guys either..I did the best I could with this mess. and yes Codemasters should have done this back in 2010, unfortunately they don't know how to edit the real code that the game engine puts out.. most of the files I either edited or completely re wrote, and the funniest part, each file is marked DO NOT HAND EDIT, , obviously for reasons we can all imagine.

Yo its me MickeyMoTiOnZ. I finally got time to try out your mods so I'm gonna try out and great to see you trying to prevent Codies from using your coding! By the way would you be interested in an interview?

yeah sure bro, i am very happy you finally trying it out, make sure you also put on the tracks.. I hope I will see some videos on your Chanel, and of course I haven't heard from codies, as expected. hope you like the mod dude..

ok mayBY i DID NOT HEAR THAT CORRECTLY, BUT THAT THE THEIR HANDS BLEED THRU GLOVES, I HOPE I HEARD THAT CORRECTLY... I WILL REMOVE THAT FALSE STATEMENT ASAP.. THNX FOR LETTING ME KNOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 489 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 300 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 324 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 153 21.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.2%
Back