Misc Removed mods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly the same problems..the problem with the ai solved with replaced them with the ai from previous versions before the finals i use the 3.6 ai version.
(with the problem that it's impossible to get past the race: game just crashes after the post-race information.) this problem still have it, i cant play career mod:confused:

issue should be solved new version out

get in your gamer in full screen mode, this is a codie issue, i had the same problem aspecialy ion my lcd tv erase ther hardware config file in the mydocumnts,, folder in my games folder, restart the game, set your graphics settings again to what you want, exit the game, go back to the folder and make the hardware config file read only, other wise the game re writes the file and puts in full screen false, which keeps it out of full screen

That's what apparently got the crashing issue solved.

I installed Re Vision 1 (after cleaning up everything, of course), the problem persisted. But I did that procedure above and looks like the issue is gone.

Is it normal?

Thanks again for your time and work to create such an incredible mod. Can't play F1 anymore without your mod.

well I'm glad you got all fixed up, and appreciate you like the mod, and yes I cant play it either without the mod.. that's for sure.. pls do me a favor and make a comment on the main page thnx a lot

If it's like the AI cars don't know the track and can go fast on the straights and nearly come to a stop at the corners or run off the track?

I used to have the same problems when I used to swap tracks in Race Driver 2, if the cars already raced on that track in some other race their fine, but if they don't race on that track it's like they are scared of the corners. Must be something in the game that maps out each turn for the AI to follow and without those settings they can't turn.

I think every corner of every track has a number and the AI are programmed by code which tells them when to start braking and by how much, they haven't got eyes obviously so the game tells them when to slow down and how much to turn depending on their location and the corners location.

Yo its me MickeyMoTiOnZ. I finally got time to try out your mods so I'm gonna try out and great to see you trying to prevent Codies from using your coding! By the way would you be interested in an interview?

database under track model scroll all the way to the right and up the top speed for each track.. it works very well. so lets say Monza you raise it to 220 mph from 200mph they will probably hit high 250's but may go off the turns just play with it

database under track model scroll all the way to the right and up the top speed for each track.. it works very well. so lets say Monza you raise it to 220 mph from 200mph they will probably hit high 250's but may go off the turns just play with it
will the player top speed also increase?? if not how do i do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 428 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back