rF2 Renault CLIO @ Silverstone - Tuesday January 29th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry Frederic for the start, I stalled my engine :(.

you mean after the jump start :p

Another thing:the chatting during the race. I think we've all read the rules they have over here and NOT chatting during the race is one of 'm. I can understand a few people were annoyed with the way their start went. On the other hand it's seriously childish to ask for a restart and trying to move up the session over THREE times. I'm sorry about your race but there is absolutely NO reason to mess up mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On another note: I had an incredible race with a few people but got driven of track by another (scofs) "competitor". Not only was it NOT a racing incident,it was plain stupid and showed little to none spacial awareness. I would've been cool with an apology but it seems that isn't necessary with this individual.
kevin.......NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

For my first race with rfactor2 it was a difficult on, not sure why my graphics was bugging out so bad I tested offline with more than the number of guys that turn out yesterday and it run smooth for me, well I know now that I have to do some adjusting. hope I didn't get in the way of anyone and if I did I do apologize for it. Need to work on controller set as it felt like I was driving a shopping kart :( I do hope everything runs fine next time, see you on the track.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 44 53.0%