rFactor 2 Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is his custom cam
It could be also partly how his computer works with rF2. :p
rfactor2201204240545258.png

rfactor2201204240543236.png

These pictures have been taken from same replay and settings with build version:69. Only difference in these picture is that the first picture in using shaders copied from build:49. Personally I use and like the first picture settings because the cars are not overexposed, greyish and there is no white headlight bug.

Sorry about lack of video but its better to show this with still picture.

rfactor2201204240545258.png

rfactor2201204240543236.png

These pictures have been taken from same replay and settings with build version:69. Only difference in these picture is that the first picture in using shaders copied from build:49. Personally I use and like the first picture settings because the cars are not overexposed, greyish and there is no white headlight bug.

Sorry about lack of video but its better to show this with still picture.
Jari, how did you do this? I did not realise there was such a graphical difference between both builds

Jari, how did you do this? I did not realise there was such a graphical difference between both builds

Try this on your own risk. So kids, dont try this at home.:p
I dont know what Im doing but I still do it. :)

This is worth to try if you have white headlights in build 69 Meganes.
I have build 49 and 69 installed on my computer.

Build 49:
- Disable HDR, Shadow blur, road&environment reflections and crowd animations for now. Drive one lap with Meganes @ Mill´s Motorpark.
- copy the content of Shaders folder.For example-> D:\rFactor2_B49\UserData\Log\Shaders
I have over 70 small files there.

Build 69:
-Make sure your graphics settings are same as build 49. Dont use HDR or FXAA for now.
- remove the files located in Shaders folder.
- paste the build 49 files to Shaders folders
- If you have black screen on the track-> delete the content of the shaders folder and rerun the game. Build 69 shaders have been restored.

Try different settings but some of them will result in black screen. Menu works normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%