rFactor Conversion

Hello everybody,

Here it is the main repository I know on rFactor Free Tracks:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/list.cfm?cat=Tracks

You can select that you consider **the best** for you, tell me which, and I will convert the 3 best ones **for free** for you all.

This is because I'm working (hard) on an utility that tries to convert, more or less automatically, an rFactor Track to a fully usable Racer Track. Kinda of a test, you know.

Best Regards!

@OP: you have permissions to do these conversions?

Well, finally NOT... Because I had permission for two tracks, BUT apparently, they were INAUTHORIZED CONVERSIONS from the original ones (which was created for GTL).

But now, after some e-mails, these originals seem not to be really originals, as they were converted previosuly from GTR (!).

So, in this very moment I do not have permission because I don't even know who was the original creator O_O.

Just convert them but release them elsewhere ;)

The rules need to be adhered to here, but I guess the track originates from a commercial one somewhere along the line, so I'd not worry too much if the track is from a 5yr old game. They will be selling it for £1 these days in bargain bins so not like anyone is gonna lose out a great deal if you convert it for Racer :D

Ie, the old Ring versions up until a few years ago were all based off the GPL one, yet were distributed everywhere, hmmmmm...

Dave

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.9%