rFactor Simulation Career - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race of Wales Result
Sadly, the curse of the crashing "Split" button is back and the video is unavailable.

I Said the win drought wouldn't Drag-on.
Omer Said
scored his first victory in a chaotic demolition derby of a race. There were only just enough finishers to score points.The high kerbs caught drivers out, as they soon found themselves being rammed as they got beached on them, or they spun out after being unsettled by the sausages the other side of the whit line. Old Wolf did his best to capitalise from a third consecutive retirement for Tobi Kederer to close the gap for 3rd down to three points. Tied at the top of the table, now 14 points ahead of Kederer, Aidan Keranen and Jimmy Laad look set to battle it out for the title. Who will take the title? 3 rounds to go...
walres_zps6d31a322.jpg

RDrFIA Conference
@Omer Said, you've finally secured a home win. Can you take the constructors championship this year?
@Ron Squire, how disappointing was it, not only to retire from your home race, but on your own circuit?
@oldwolf, is third achievable?

Market is open.​

i built up these skills and all i get is a few podiums, but i need more great results and retirng from too many races is not those kind iam sorry
It's a bit of fun. Lots of other people would love to have as many podiums as you've had, like Rami or Benutzername. Most of it is luck really, the attrition rate here was high, so you can live with it a bit more than if you were the only one to retire. At least stay 'till the end of the season if you really have had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%