rFactor Simulation Career - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 2 Announcement
I am now starting to make decisions on season 2 for this.

Sporting Regulations
All drivers will start from values of 50 for each attribute. Everyone will stat on £500 plus the money they won from the last race of Season 1. No money saved this year can be transferred to the next year. The price of attributes is also going to double. There is a small monetary prize for the top 8 in the championship. Also, if you go 5 races without activity on the thread, you will lose your seat (unless I am given prior warning).

Technical Regulations
Team Liveries must be largely the same for both cars. Small edits are allowed to the liveries to easily distinguish between them. The Red Bulls, TOTAL Nissans and Online Racings are at the moment following this rule, if you want inspiration. Numbers will be assigned after people have joined teams, and the numbers must be on the livery (people can do that for you).

Calendar
Well, this is the first draft. I have tried to give active players home races.

• Test: Essington Park
  1. Race of Australia - Hope
  2. Race of Greece - The Edge
  3. Race of Turkey - Bergwerk
  4. Race of Netherlands - Groningen
  5. Race of the UK - Pinevale
  6. Race of France - Magnificent Park
  7. 3 Hours of Spain - La Dehesa
  8. Race of the USA - Lake Superior
  9. Race of Canada - TBD
  10. Race of Alaska - Alaskan Internaional Circuit
  11. Race of Austria - Lienz
  12. Race of Germany - Eifel
  13. Race of Switzerland - Vitus Parc
  14. Race of Romania - Plateau
  15. Race of Spain - Hills of Death
  16. Race of Europe - Piddy
  17. Race of Italy - OLDRing
  18. Race of Wales - Llanwern

Last edited:
I'll sign with Jordan LM, which is C2 in seat number..
Nationality: Indonesian
Livery: Custom Jordan as my teammate choose..
And my name is Dhafin Rizki
Nice. You have the current attributes labelled as "Nicholas Lapierre" and can spend £500 on upgrading them. Also, which sponsor do you want.

Race of Alaska Preview
Round 17 sends us to the second circuit built and owned by Jimmy Laad. Thanks to countback, Aidan Keranen can win the title here if he wins, and Laad finishes out of the points. We have a new driver, Dhafin Rizki has taken the second seat at Jordan. Will he be able to score a point in these last two races? Rami Saidy takes us for a lap around the Alaskan International Circuit.

Last edited:
Race of Alaska Preview
Round 17 sends us to the second circuit built and owned by Jimmy Laad. Thanks to countback, Aidan Keranen can win the title here if he wins, and Laad finishes out of the points. We have a new driver, Dhavin Rizki has taken the second seat at Jordan. Will he be able to score a point in these last two races? Rami Saidy takes us for a lap around the Alaskan International Circuit.
You misspelled my real name, actually it's F not V..

Season 2 Announcement
I am now starting to make decisions on season 2 for this.

Sporting Regulations
All drivers will start from values of 50 for each attribute. Everyone will stat on £500 plus the money they won from the last race of Season 1. No money saved this year can be transferred to the next year. The price of attributes is also going to double. There is a small monetary prize for the top 8 in the championship. Also, if you go 5 races without activity on the thread, you will lose your seat (unless I am given prior warning).

Technical Regulations
Team Liveries must be largely the same for both cars. Small edits are allowed to the liveries to easily distinguish between them. The Red Bulls, TOTAL Nissans and Online Racings are at the moment following this rule, if you want inspiration. Numbers will be assigned after people have joined teams, and the numbers must be on the livery (people can do that for you).

Calendar
Well, this is the first draft. I have tried to give active players home races.

• Test: Essington Park
  1. Race of Australia - GP-200
  2. Race of Greece - The Edge
  3. Race of Turkey - Bergwerk
  4. Race of Netherlands - Groningen
  5. Race of the UK - Pinevale
  6. Race of France - Magnificent Park
  7. 3 Hours of Spain - La Dehesa
  8. Race of the USA - Lake Superior
  9. Race of Canada - Hope
  10. Race of Alaska - Alaskan Internaional Circuit
  11. Race of Austria - Lienz
  12. Race of Germany - Eifel
  13. Race of Switzerland - Vitus Parc
  14. Race of Romania - Plateau
  15. Race of Spain - Hills of Death
  16. Race of Europe - Piddy
  17. Race of Italy - OLDRing
  18. Race of Wales - Llanwern
Wait we're getting personal numbers? Cool !!!! And about the calendar, where is loch rannoch? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back