rFactor Simulation Career - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test Race Qualifying
The test race at Essington Park, home of the Race of the UK last year, has taken place. Here is the result of the qualifying session. (No preview vid for the test, as I can't be bothered)
TestGrid_zps68514a81.jpg

Test Race Qualifying
The test race at Essington Park, home of the Race of the UK last year, has taken place. Here is the result of the qualifying session. (No preview vid for the test, as I can't be bothered)
TestGrid_zps68514a81.jpg
LOL I'm 2nd :O_o: Nice start for me :D
And my teammate in the lucky spot (13th :p)

What's the Split button bug?
When I make the highlights videos, I have to use the rfactor in-built video editor. One of the buttons I can use splits the video file so I can help edit it, but sometimes (actually, it's quite often), pressing the split button causes the program to crash. If I save and reload, it still does it, meaning I am unable to produce a video.

When I make the highlights videos, I have to use the rfactor in-built video editor. One of the buttons I can use splits the video file so I can help edit it, but sometimes (actually, it's quite often), pressing the split button causes the program to crash. If I save and reload, it still does it, meaning I am unable to produce a video.
Let's hope for a won't it video then :)

2KF1 Racing Endurance Team are proud to officially unveil the S2 livery, even after the video from the racing organisers.
The car was shown off as it completed a shakedown trial at the Phillip Island GP circuit in Victoria. The #1 car of Keranen is shown below, but the #2 of Said was also circulating as well.
The team would like to thank their sponsors:
Schweppes (Title sponsor #1 car)
new partner ScribeSloth (Title sponsor #2 car)
Finnair
Mobil 1
and another new partner in Kenwood. especially for the fully sick subwoofer, laying down some beats bro.
Epsilon S2 - 1.jpg

Epsilon S2 - 2.jpg

Epsilon S2 - 3.jpg

Epsilon S2 - 4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%