rFactor Simulation Career - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I hope I can pick up the TAG-Porsche DNF-ers with my most reliable car in the world :p

Flag of Serbia is wrong.
1321.jpg

The flag you showed on the calendar was former SFRJ, which ripped apart in the 90's, and became SRJ (with the same flag) until 2003, when it became Serbia and Montenegro (again, with the same flag) until 2007, when Montenegro announced independence

Last edited:
@needforspeedgamer will going to need to get quicker if we are going to have a chance at the end of the season. But at hopefully renualt have nothing to do with the engines this time. They ruined our season with engine failures

Well, I hope I can pick up the TAG-Porsche DNF-ers with my most reliable car in the world :p

Flag of Serbia is wrong.
1321.jpg

The flag you showed on the calendar was former SFRJ, which ripped apart in the 90's, and became SRJ (with the same flag) until 2003, when it became Serbia and Montenegro (again, with the same flag) until 2007, when Montenegro announced independence
Of all people, I am the one who is supposedly least likely to make that mistake. D'oh

• Deleted member 161052

@needforspeedgamer will going to need to get quicker if we are going to have a chance at the end of the season. But at hopefully renualt have nothing to do with the engines this time. They ruined our season with engine failures
#Dominance #Rivalry #MilosVSAndy

I would like some improvements for S5 of this, calendar based:
I think every racer should race at his home GP, and we could swap the tracks like Turkey, USA, France, Scotland, Spain for Brazil (Diehl), Denmark (NFSgamer), Indonesia (Davin.Rizuki), Lebanon (Rami Saidy), and Portugal (Rui Martins)

It's just an idea, not like I really need it to happen, or anything...

I would like some improvements for S5 of this, calendar based:
I think every racer should race at his home GP, and we could swap the tracks like Turkey, USA, France, Scotland, Spain for Brazil (Diehl), Denmark (NFSgamer), Indonesia (Davin.Rizuki), Lebanon (Rami Saidy), and Portugal (Rui Martins)

It's just an idea, not like I really need it to happen, or anything...
Trying to find tracks to do it on is the problem. Plus, I like some of the tracks we have and they will stay.

Just changing the nationality, and not the track does nothing to the circuits rite? :D
Yeah, but it is supposed to be like a proper championship. Seven Hills has been airlifted from Kent to Lebanon to the Netherlands, and it's a bit ridiculous really. Like Steven wants to keep his game as pretty real, I want to keep some kind of realism.

Yeah, but it is supposed to be like a proper championship. Seven Hills has been airlifted from Kent to Lebanon to the Netherlands, and it's a bit ridiculous really. Like Steven wants to keep his game as pretty real, I want to keep some kind of realism.
OK

I'll let you do the test race results in peace now (not because I actually want to see it, I wanna get the Serbian flag changed :laugh: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%