Road Atlanta in ACC

Hi all,

A noob here. I see there's a great version of Road Atlanta for AC but does it work for ACC? Are there any Road Atlanta tracks for ACC? If the John R version does work, I can't seem to find the track folder for acc?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

A noob here. I see there's a great version of Road Atlanta for AC but does it work for ACC? Are there any Road Atlanta tracks for ACC? If the John R version does work, I can't seem to find the track folder for acc?

Thanks in advance
ACC is a locked sim, That means only the cars and tracks that Kunos allow into the sim are possible. The various tracks beyond the core game are available via DLC purchases. Kunos has some excellant sale prices via Steam 5 or 6 times a year. Keep an eye out for Holiday or Seasonal sales in steam to find the best prices to pick up additional ACC content.
Unfortunately, this means many tracks in the USA like Road Atlanta and others in Europe/Asia have not yet been included and, only tracks officially tied to the SRO Fanatec GT3/GT2/TC series will ever be included.
Use Steam to examine which tracks are in each DLC package and plan for the next sale.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%