rF2 ROOKIE EVENT (Freemium) Mazda MX-5 @ LimeRockPark Sun 29 January 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi all. My name is Mick. Started simracing a year ago and have been with the F3-Fanatics since then but still a rookie. Just joined up to RD (mate of slideways). Like to join in please and I will want the Spec 2. Cheers
Welcome Mick.
You shall have a Spec 2.
Thanks for signing up and look forward to seeing you on Sunday. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi Brian.
Thanks for the support.
See you on track. :thumbsup:
Heya Denis, thanks for giving me 'my chouice' of cars. I believe I know why I have the option. Thanks, but I will be more than happy with a spec 1 MX5.

Thank you for putting this on.

Looking forward to seeing all you guys out on the track!

Bryan

PS: These cars are too much fun... Stop it! : )

Last edited:
can you sign me up with a spec 2 version plz.
thank you!

ooops, scratch that request. just realized this race is for rF2. not familiar with that sim (yet).

Last edited:
can you sign me up with a spec 2 version plz.
thank you!

ooops, scratch that request. just realized this race is for rF2. not familiar with that sim (yet).
No problem.
Feel free to join us any time.
Some of the guys are super knowledgeable about rF2. I'm sure you could save a lot of time and frustration by coming along and asking for help to tweak the sim. :thumbsup:

No problem.
Feel free to join us any time.
Some of the guys are super knowledgeable about rF2. I'm sure you could save a lot of time and frustration by coming along and asking for help to tweak the sim. :thumbsup:
awesome! yes, i've been curious about rF2. seems to have a loyal and dedicated fan base, but i have heard that it takes a bit of tweaking and tinkering to get it set up and running smoothly... i'm going to have a look into it.

awesome! yes, i've been curious about rF2. seems to have a loyal and dedicated fan base, but i have heard that it takes a bit of tweaking and tinkering to get it set up and running smoothly... i'm going to have a look into it.

It kinda does. But in reality, what takes time are getting on top of the rF2-isms. There are UI-choices that you can trace back to Sports Car GT back in the 90's. Which means, if you are an ISI-fanboy like me (or rather, without actually realizing it, I've mainly kept to ISI-games my whole life), it will be very familiar, but if you're not used to ISI-games, it will take some getting used to.

It kinda does. But in reality, what takes time are getting on top of the rF2-isms. There are UI-choices that you can trace back to Sports Car GT back in the 90's. Which means, if you are an ISI-fanboy like me (or rather, without actually realizing it, I've mainly kept to ISI-games my whole life), it will be very familiar, but if you're not used to ISI-games, it will take some getting used to.
ok, thanks for heads up. i continue to hear good things about rF2, which has me curious... i will definitely check it out! can't say i'm familiar with ISI games so looks like a learning curve that i look forward to undertake...

ok, thanks for heads up. i continue to hear good things about rF2, which has me curious... i will definitely check it out! can't say i'm familiar with ISI games so looks like a learning curve that i look forward to undertake...
Don't let anybody put you off. Give it a try, keep an open mind and ask around (including here) if you have a question. Don't waste time doggedly trying to solve stuff yourself. That's my advice. :)

Don't let anybody put you off. Give it a try, keep an open mind and ask around (including here) if you have a question. Don't waste time doggedly trying to solve stuff yourself. That's my advice. :)
consider it done!
i also have ACC and AMS2 on my PC. although the graphics are pretty amazing with those titles, and the amount of content with AMS2 is pretty impressive, i haven't really been hooked... the gameplay and overall driving experience doesn't seem as satisfying to me as AC.
looking forward to giving rF2 a spin... keep you posted...

Hi Denis, can I sign up for this please?

I have been sim racing for a few years but not ventured online much, this seems like a great way to give it a go.

I would say I am a rookie from an online racing point of view, but looking to change that :)

cheers Sam

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 21 10.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 18 8.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.4%