AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup @ SPA - Friday 9th June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My apologies but please can you sign me out for this event. I seem to have caused myself a bit of an injury on the old backside, which makes sitting in the rig pretty much impossible at the moment :(

Sorry for the notice on race day, have a good race everyone!

My apologies but please can you sign me out for this event. I seem to have caused myself a bit of an injury on the old backside, which makes sitting in the rig pretty much impossible at the moment :(
Sorry for the notice on race day, have a good race everyone!
ooops thats got to hurt..:)
I will not be able to attend the race tonight, sorry guys.
Last time plan changes, sorry, I will not make it today.
no problem guys thanks for the heads up:)

Last edited:
I'm having some rather frustrating PC issues (something is causing almost all my games to crash) at the moment and I haven't found the cause yet, so I'm going to have to pull out tonight. Fingers crossed I can have it sorted for tomorrow...

I'm having some rather frustrating PC issues (something is causing almost all my games to crash) at the moment and I haven't found the cause yet, so I'm going to have to pull out tonight. Fingers crossed I can have it sorted for tomorrow...
ok thanks for letting me know, good luck in finding the problem :)

Bright spark here upgraded his PC this week and I've not got around to installing games and all the other goodies I need (new SSD!), so could you place me in reserves as I doubt I'll be ready in time. :/

Thank you.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 33 47.8%