Rotated mirror in LaFerrari Speciale

I appear to have some cars (very few) with incorrectly modeled mirrors. For example, the LaFerrari Speciale by BZ SimWorks has a 90o rotated left side mirror. Right mirror and rear view mirrors are fine. This is not a CSP issue as this only happens with some specific mods.

My stock LaFerrari and the Aperta (open) work correctly. I tried to replace the ksanim files from working cars over to the Speciale but that does not do anything. I am thinking there is an error within the model itself and it is beyond my grasp to resolve this.

You can see the broken and working mirrors attached. There has be a relatively easy way to fix this since this model MUST be mainly built from the Kunos stock LaFerrari which works correctly.

Any help on this is appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_speciale_rt_bannochbrae_12-7-121-20-56-34.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_speciale_rt_bannochbrae_12-7-121-20-56-34.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_speciale_rt_bannochbrae_12-7-121-20-56-30.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_speciale_rt_bannochbrae_12-7-121-20-56-30.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 132
I appear to have some cars (very few) with incorrectly modeled mirrors. For example, the LaFerrari Speciale by BZ SimWorks has a 90o rotated left side mirror. Right mirror and rear view mirrors are fine. This is not a CSP issue as this only happens with some specific mods.

My stock LaFerrari and the Aperta (open) work correctly. I tried to replace the ksanim files from working cars over to the Speciale but that does not do anything. I am thinking there is an error within the model itself and it is beyond my grasp to resolve this.

You can see the broken and working mirrors attached. There has be a relatively easy way to fix this since this model MUST be mainly built from the Kunos stock LaFerrari which works correctly.

Any help on this is appreciated

Go to documents/ Assetto Corsa/cfg/extension/real mirrors. Find your car.ini, add FLIP=1 in the settings of the affected mirror.

Yes, you are looking in the wrong cfg folder.
Go to documents/ Assetto Corsa/cfg/extension/real mirrors
Thanks I found the folder yet it seems that when I do the FLIP=1 changed the right mirror to the left mirror(?

Sorry if this its been over complicated but i have no idea how to fix it tell me if i made sothing wrong again

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    852 KB · Views: 34
Yes, you are looking in the wrong cfg folder.
Go to documents/ Assetto Corsa/cfg/extension/real mir

It might be something specific to that particular car, FLIP= will only affect the image in the mirror it is used for.
idk if you would like to check the car by yourself, i have noticed the car is messed up in a lot of features like the side windows and the rear window as well, i managed to fix that by getting the model to the KSeditor and set [INSIDE WINDOW<IS IT TRANSPARENT= TRUE] but i still havent find how to fix those mirrors.
link to car:
and also a test drive with the same car:

idk if you would like to check the car by yourself, i have noticed the car is messed up in a lot of features like the side windows and the rear window as well, i managed to fix that by getting the model to the KSeditor and set [INSIDE WINDOW<IS IT TRANSPARENT= TRUE] but i still havent find how to fix those mirrors.
link to car:
and also a test drive with the same car:
i mean i could just try look the same model by another person but the only model i find doesnt have lights at all, made it to cast light and affect track but i cant make the actual light to be bright on the car, not even the brake light

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%