RSS Formula Americas - Indycar 21 Rinus Veekay

Skins RSS Formula Americas - Indycar 21 Rinus Veekay 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for releasing the first skin!
Just a little tire related question: I just noticed your tires (which look fantastic btw!) don't have alpha channels like the stock tires and because of that they are brighter. Would you mind adding some alpha channels to the tires?

*EDIT* I also just noticed that you've changed the Rim textures to 'OZ Racing' but the old RSS label is still showing on the rims (maybe because the old normal map is still shining through?

Thank you for releasing the first skin!
Just a little tire related question: I just noticed your tires (which look fantastic btw!) don't have alpha channels like the stock tires and because of that they are brighter. Would you mind adding some alpha channels to the tires?

*EDIT* I also just noticed that you've changed the Rim textures to 'OZ Racing' but the old RSS label is still showing on the rims (maybe because the old normal map is still shining through?
Yeah I noticed. Wanted to bring this one out as fast as possible. Tomorrow there will be an update.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1589149789.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1589149789.jpg
    1,000.1 KB · Views: 185
I'm facing an issue here. What did i do wrong?
Assetto Corsa 13-05-2020 11_18_28.png
The firestone 3d etching is not in sync with the paint in the tyre.

EDIT: I found it out i did not delete the default extension files and that's what created the problem . Sorry and Thanks for the skins mate. They look awesome! Great job indeed!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea