RSS Formula Hybrid X Evo - Formula 1 2022 Season Skinpack

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid X Evo - Formula 1 2022 Season Skinpack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Love the skin pack.
Just curious, did you make the AT03 livery yourself, or did someone else make it?
And if it was someone else, could you let me know what their username is on RD?

Thanks.

Happened to be checking out the liveries in the Showroom and noticed that the square LED textures for the rear left wheel are missing, so you can see right through them and the car itself. This is evident for every livery within the pack.

Happened to be checking out the liveries in the Showroom and noticed that the square LED textures for the rear left wheel are missing, so you can see right through them and the car itself. This is evident for every livery within the pack.
That might be a problem with the car itself, not with my skins. Those square LED textures aren't a part of the liveries, I think they are in the extension folder

Hi guys,

Quick question: I see the skins in CM, but when I load the game, they are black. Any ideas? I noticed the folder is titles "evo" and not the new formula hybrid 2022 from RSS. I manually installed them via the skins folder but still no luck. Can it be a CSP issue?

Hi guys,

Quick question: I see the skins in CM, but when I load the game, they are black. Any ideas? I noticed the folder is titles "evo" and not the new formula hybrid 2022 from RSS. I manually installed them via the skins folder but still no luck. Can it be a CSP issue?
2022 Evo is their old car. This skin pack is for that old car and will not work on the new hybrid 2022 and 2022 S.

I have made skins for the new one too, they're just not put in a pack so you have to download each of team individually

Last edited:
an amazing mod, really, small question, I have a problem, the Skin of the car is carbon black, gold when selecting the livery it is visible I do not understand ... (just started on AC so I still need to understand a few things..)

an amazing mod, really, small question, I have a problem, the Skin of the car is carbon black, gold when selecting the livery it is visible I do not understand ... (just started on AC so I still need to understand a few things..)
This pack is for the Formula Hybrid X Evo. The preview pictures are just jpegs, so that wouldn't be an idicator, if the skin will work or not.
If you're getting black carbon liveries, you're probably trying to install them on the wrong car.

Aucune idée, j'ai installé le skin basé sur Formula Hybrid® 2022 pour AC tiré du site race sim studio
Formula Hybrid 2022 and Formula Hybrid X Evo are two different cars. The X Evo also has 2022 in the name, which probably makes it more confusing.

Anyway, this skin pack is for the Formula Hybrid X Evo, what you want are skins for the Formula Hybrid 2022.

Check my profile, I do have skins for that too, they're just not in a pack (Just don't mix them up with the skins for the new 2023 Hybrid :D I always start the title with the car name)

Okay thank you so much !!! Well, I'll have to look on your profile, thanks again for the information, I was looking for the problem which was simple in the end..

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 514 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 317 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 167 22.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 201 26.8%
Back