Just ask man , like hey whats this for ? :p
Have done before and will continue to do so! Not the right thread obviously so apologies, but while we're on that there's something for SoC (above the aforementioned gauge)... Obviously state of charge but it's a number.. percentage of battery charge? amount of charge being fed to ERS battery? There's already a percentage for ERS remaining for lap above its gauge (yellow) but not above the blue one.

May as well get it all right and do 1 last update ;) no rush I won't be looking at it for a while lol thanks!

Holy sh!t, gimme!

Dat ass!
Screenshot_rss_gt_lanzo_v12_ks_laguna_seca_21-1-118-20-55-20.jpg

Others would say it’s finished, you say it’s WIP.

Honestly! I always like to get at least the base shaders with maps loaded (AO + map) so I can start to get a feel for what the interior will look like, and start adding details from there. Similar process goes to the exterior too, makes it easier to get a more consistent look.

Reactions: F_B
I can't wait for the Totally not "Saleen" to make its Debut. Eagerly await its V8 glory

Saving the best for last (or the most complex one at least!), that'll feature a full 3D engine compartment :cool:

Drool, drool. Maaan I wish you would do a road version of that thing. Beautiful!:thumbsup:

Wish I could! time will tell, but at least will have a good blueprint. Is not like I can use anything from this model as they only share a few panels with the original car.

Going back to it, pedals are often overlooked, but they are quite visible on this one so decided to spend some time on them

Showroom_rss_gt_lanzo_v12_22-0-2018-20-17-2.jpg

This is pushing AC car standards further !

Those pedals are so well made, the texture is super good, really looks like those pedals really are perforated.

And all those scratches and little wear signs on all metal surfaces, brilliant.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%