Gary is working for kunos???
Wow, didn’t catch that

Anyway, chargingcar, thank so so much for your work here!
You and your team gave me many hours of pure joy and many more to come

Gary is working for kunos???
Wow, didn’t catch that

Anyway, chargingcar, thank so so much for your work here!
You and your team gave me many hours of pure joy and many more to come
Yes good luck to Gary and specially Daniel running RSS and the future NGT packs wish them both the best of luck :)

I've been away for the most part for the past couple of weeks as my mother passed away. Had no idea a NGT pack was coming or that @chargingcar was leaving. Shocked and surprised at both and I wish you the best @chargingcar , thanks for all the fantastic work you've done with AC modding!

I've been away for the most part for the past couple of weeks as my mother passed away. Had no idea a NGT pack was coming or that @chargingcar was leaving. Shocked and surprised at both and I wish you the best @chargingcar , thanks for all the fantastic work you've done with AC modding!
Sorry to hear about that Dave a few years ago both my parents past within a few months of each other was really hard on my mind, I hope you find the motivation to stay strong sometimes its hard with the emotions :)

Thanks, I really appreciate it. It's been incredibly tough for my dad and I've been trying to be strong and hold it together for him. Hadn't felt like sim racing at all but trying to get back into it this weekend.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. It's been incredibly tough for my dad and I've been trying to be strong and hold it together for him. Hadn't felt like sim racing at all but trying to get back into it this weekend.
People always say things get better with time and everyone will tell you this, I know its not always something you want to hear but it is true, but in reality yes things do improve but I know it does not help you as of now, like I say just keep a strong mind and be positive things will get better :)

Just to clarify im absolutely not Kunos staff or anything like that - just a couple of small commissions, mods will still be coming from me in future, both personal free ones and hopefully more RSS stuff :)
Aha! So I was guessing right some months ago when you were saying you were on something more important! Totally awesome. Cannot wait to see your masterpieces in ACC. I also understand you guys want to keep "free" to make models and cars for more than one sim. But please allow me to secretly dream of RSS (together with a couple of track modders..), becoming part of Kunos.. the talent of you guys + Stefano, Aris, Minolin, Pankykapus, The_Meco and the others, that would really be the dream team of simracing.

Last edited:
I don't know what to think about a NGT car pack. One the one hand I really would like to see more cars that fit the really great GT1 cars. But on the other hand these cars wouldn't be nearly as shiny as their big brothers. Don't get me wrong but cars like the Nissan 350Z or the Ferrari 360 GTC simply don't have that charisma. Also there would be more interesting car classes that would also fit the GT1 cars. What about the Audi R8 LMP and the Judd-V10-powered Pescarolo?

And I know this drifts much into the request area now but what about creating smaller packages in general? You surely don't want to deliver stopgaps for cars Kunos didn't bring into AC but nethertheless I guess that single cars like the Ferrari 512M as addition to the 917k would do very well.

My time has come to an end here with RSS all cars and updates are completed on my end,
@A3DR is making the NGT pack I wish him all the best and thanks for all the support I am off have fun.
Best of luck to you! You sure were an integral part of what made these cars so awesome! Hope to see you getting those optimizations in on other projects in the future!
I'm glad that the NGT project is on good hands, too! Personally, I didn't think RSS was going to do it, just because the NGT cars aren't that attractive. The main sell point of the FIA GT Championship was always the GT1 cars but I personally am in love with these NGT cars, so I'd even pay the GT1 pack price just for the Porsche 996 GT3. Hope this next project comes with the same quality that this project had!

I've been a bit off few weeks from this thread. I've read something about a "NGT pack" Which class is it going to recreate? Old GT2 cars? (Early-mid 2000s)

Greetings

I've been a bit off few weeks from this thread. I've read something about a "NGT pack" Which class is it going to recreate? Old GT2 cars? (Early-mid 2000s)

Greetings
NGT would mean cars of the same season as these GT1 cars, just lower classes. But afaik there has been no confirmation on this being a new RSS project, it's just ideas for now

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 146 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.2%
Back