It gets very noticeable in vr when everything is life sized.
The back lights on the lister also go wonky I’m sure, you can see into the car if I remember rightly, I’ve turned off the lods for now so can’t remember but I’ll make a video later.
I see the left flap vanish over the arch surprised no one mentioned it to be honest does not look nice not quite sure how I missed it, I believe I did fix it I am downloading the pack again from the shop as we speak seems to be taking a while, but the lights seem totally fine to me I see no issues anywhere else, LOD_C the grill goes I will fix these 2 things later.

I see nothing strange from our cars when inspecting kunos cars there will be visible changes no matter what you do, yes some cars and better than others but the triangle counts are all the same, there simply not much to be done with them.
26de84bd7cee4929945545454273e424.gif

I’m not saying there shouldn’t be visible changes I’m saying they’re more noticeable than kunos content, you can try and convince me otherwise but the fact remains that the lod switching on the RSS GT1 pack at the moment is very poor and much more noticeable than any kunos content. I already provided a video showing the saleen and lambo you can’t tell me those cars have nothing wrong with them when they change lods..

Last edited:
I’m not saying there shouldn’t be visible changes I’m saying they’re more noticeable than kunos content, you can try and convince me otherwise but the fact remains that the lod switching on the RSS GT1 pack at the moment is very poor and much more noticeable than any kunos content. I already provided a video showing the saleen and lambo you can’t tell me those cars have nothing wrong with them when they change lods..
Yes there is changes and maybe the odd bugs which we can fix but to say they are very poor I strongly disagree with, yes we can improve them slightly in areas regarding the bugs but apart from that please do not expect miracles.

Sorry if you disagree but at the moment yes in my opinion the switching is pretty poor, there are issues with 4 out of the 5 cars where things have been missed and shader settings are most likely different.
Now this is not a big issue and of course fixable for the final release, I’m mentioning the issues so I can fully enjoy the pack once it’s all done not for any other reason, the time and effort put into this pack is much appreciated..

Sorry if you disagree but at the moment yes in my opinion the switching is pretty poor, there are issues with 4 out of the 5 cars where things have been missed and shader settings are most likely different.
Now this is not a big issue and of course fixable for the final release, I’m mentioning the issues so I can fully enjoy the pack once it’s all done not for any other reason, the time and effort put into this pack is much appreciated..
Hey we are all here to have fun and all members of RD and all happy members and happy members with an opinion if everyones opinion was the same we would all eat apples all day all night and there would be no superkarkets full of choice,

I understand fully what your saying,
yes some cars have bugs and we know about them some minor things take maybe 20 minutes to fix and update, we do not always see some things during the testing simply because we are a very small team and half the team have full time jobs,

like I say I do agree that there can be improvements in some areas, but I highly disagree that the content has very poor LOD, but that is my opinion personally, but thanks for taking the time to point out the issues and they will get fixed no doubts about it, some things we can add back to the cars I am not happy with some of the metals vanishing was just checking some kunos cars and they do not vanish so bad so this will get looked at also :)

Same conditions starting last 15 car grid same replay I have had from day 1
eb973cb19ac17c46383c55e1321f4774.jpg

b78a36db653ab69179e50bcb6394bfe4.jpg

and do not forget this car has insane animations and flexing pipes on the doors and the roof which is a big drain on performance massive drain, but the circumstances are exactly the same,
ultra smultra maxed out everything even turned up to 200fps and sync the lot maxed,
+ the quality of this 57 is above anything seen before.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%