Who told you i pretend to be anyone's leader or show anyone the ropes?

And why should i wait for their excuse instead of giving them a 4 star rating which you call "bad".. A 4 star rating is bad now? From me? Who gave nothing but praise for the 0.7 version of the same car? My 4 star rating because vrc forgot the simple task of writing their ui.json in utf-8 hurt you? Well i've got good news for you and all the snowflakes out there. I'll keep doing whatever i'm doing and sometimes criticizing some modders who i want to be their very best. Because not everything deserves a 5 star / 100 rating. Oh whoop dee doo you put out your work for the community, here's a shining star sticker for you!

Welcome to real life, welcome to your work being reviewed under a microscope

Oh fyi, i basically live in rss and vrc threads here. You can look up my post history and see the praise i've done for their work. You might as well bookmark it becuase there'll be a lot of that praise. Along with the occasional critique.

Sorry for the rant but this snowflake "GIVE ME MY 5 STARS" mentality was taking its toll on me.

View attachment 258168

Totally inappropriate.

tenor (7).gif

Totally inappropriate.
What you just saw was my first usage of curse words in a serious manner. That'll probably be my last too because i'm off this planet snowflake now. I'll only be reading mod updates, liking posts and downloading stuff from now on. No more of this "mommy they hurt me" community for me.

Can a mod delete my post history without deleting my account? I have a lot of beloved mods here i'm subscribed to / follow and i'd hate to lose them.

People should be able to rate mods how ever they want to.
Welcome to my ignore list, had enough of your bitchin'.
Really, Especially since you are a part of a professional team. There are always going to be people complaining, and handling them like that is only going to hurt you.

Last edited:
People should be able to rate mods how ever they want to.

Really, Especially since you are a part of a professional team. There are always going to be people complaining, and handling them like that is only going to hurt you.

I don't treat people complaining like that, I treat Michael like that, had enough of that guy.
Is either that or I'm outta here for good, my patience has it's limits too.

just relax, don't let him get to you, you help create some of the best mods for this game

That's what I do, I'd rather ignore problematic people and focus on what matters. At this point you all know how I take criticism, I'm always open to hear what the community has to say, fix any issues that might come up and try to keep up with the demand.
When someone complains over and over again about something that's been explained many times is just not worth it anymore.

I'm not happy with this delay either, but I know we're always pushing the envelope and that's the price to pay sometimes. Things take time, we all have our lives, but that doesn't mean we'll let our customers down at all. In fact, we're always there one way or another to take care of anything that comes up.
At this point the "silent" work is getting done, final physics adjustment and testing. There are no screenshots or sound clips to post from this process, no point in keep showing what's already been posted, that doesn't mean we ran away like Michael and others keep accusing us.

Customer Service at its finest right there.

You have literally accused us of "taking my money and run", not sure if you noticed... If we release the last car in a few days as it's planned (hopefully for weekend), it means we have released roughly one car every 2 months; and while it's still more than we expected, it's still a pretty decent timing. You can of course feel disappointed because we didn't meet the initial target, but one thing is that, which is totally fine (and we are the first ones to be disappointed), and another thing is the accusation that you did, when we have at least delivered 2 of the 3 cars in time, plus updates/fixes to the released cars...

None of you folks is gonna drive the cars online anyways. How often have we had sessions with newly released mods and hardly anybody showed up. You all are just bitching for bitching sake really. RSS always delivered and we all have tons of cars we never properly raced cos nobody gets their arses up....

I'm doing my second season of league racing with the cars. They are great !

I'll never cease to be amazed by the level of animosity that can exist between groups of enthusiasts that all passionately follow the same hobby.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%