Is there a new version going to be publicly available? Or if you don't mid sharing yours, it would be nice. :)
It's not much different as the one on reboot I fixed for last season and sent the updates to the reboot site. Not sure if reboot has the longer pit wall like this one. I also added space between the grid spots and fixed some holes.

I did more work to the Monday tracks this season as they were a bit of a mess. Typical lazy conversion issues.

It's not much different as the one on reboot I fixed for last season and sent the updates to the reboot site. Not sure if reboot has the longer pit wall like this one. I also added space between the grid spots and fixed some holes.

I did more work to the Monday tracks this season as they were a bit of a mess. Typical lazy conversion issues.
I just thought you fixed the surface :D

I just thought you fixed the surface :D
I wish. I fix jacked up shaders, sticky walls, holes, grid spacing, pit spots in the wrong order (1st spot at the back of pit lane like wtf is that about?), make world detail setting actually do something, etc. The mesh is the easiest thing to fix usually. Except for tracks like Interlagos 75 that were like driving on the moon and I had to tone it down some.

Anyway this is all a bit off topic for the RSS GT1 cars. (checks to make sure it is indeed that thread... yeah we are good)

On optimal grip setting at the nords I felt the opposite, cars were much more planted than before, they had less tendency to over rotate around themselves.

Today I tried the 57 at Watkins with 94%-96% and it was a total different experience (as I think it should be). I too noticed more throttle oversteer at low speeds. It was manageable with a few dampers tweaks, but patience was needed. It didn't feel weird to me though, frustrating but at least it was predictable and sorta progressive.

I still need more track time to make my mind completely but so far its very positive :) Really feels like something expensive ;)

Lots of on throttle oversteer feels right to me. There's a great onboard from a 550 that I stumbled across a few months ago. Just watch how gentle the guy is on the throttle out of the slow stuff - and it's a quali lap!

Hold on a second... hold on...

You crazy f***s will actually release the updated pack alongside the n-gt pack won't you? That's why it takes so unusually long.

Time will either make me into a nostradamus or a jackass. I can and will wait to see if i'm a jackass or not :)

I almost forgot

Have to say absolutely mega job with this pack guys. It's even better now in its completed state with the physics tweaks, etc. Shook down the 57 at Imola this morning and then did 3 races all with a 20 car grid: Spa in the 57, Monza in the Lanzo and Road America in the Shadow and had an absolute blast in all!!

Had the AI at 96 percent and 50 aggression and was spot on for me as I had to work pretty hard to catch and pass them. Was also my first time driving the Shadow and loved it. Road America is my favourite US track and it really suits these cars I think.

Not using Content Manager??

rSS42sv.gif
Yeah @Ferrariman601 why on earth don't you use Content Manager?? ;):roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.8%