The 57 needs some skinning love, calling all skinners your 57 needs you!!
The completed pack is surely top class, very nice to race with now.

I tried Watkins glen this morning.. in the vortex though .. I was really struggling with the long right hander going into the boot section. Couldn't get the front end in. Was still a lot of fun though. Maybe I'll try it in a different car.
That turn haunts me. I don't think I've ever driven it correctly. :( :cry:

That turn haunts me. I don't think I've ever driven it correctly. :( :cry:
Yeah I was struggling with most of the track really - not sure if it's me or the car lol. Going to try in the Shadow when I get chance, that seems a lot easier to drive.
I don't think I've ever driven that corner correctly either - back in my iRacing days I could never get it right either. :(
Next up on my race list is the Tornado - thinking of trying Cadwell Park as I've never driven that circuit. Oulton Park is good and so is Croft but have used them a lot before.

Yeah I was struggling with most of the track really - not sure if it's me or the car lol. Going to try in the Shadow when I get chance, that seems a lot easier to drive.
I don't think I've ever driven that corner correctly either - back in my iRacing days I could never get it right either. :(
Next up on my race list is the Tornado - thinking of trying Cadwell Park as I've never driven that circuit. Oulton Park is good and so is Croft but have used them a lot before.
Generally the Glen's best with a moderate oversteer setup. Otherwise every corner feels like you're just plowing through it and it's hard to get to the apex.

No skins yet. Thinking about doing this one...
5e4ae6953296c2980b2a49b34938cf036ecb99cf.jpg

There's some stunning hi-res pics of it on RM Sotherby's site where it was up for auction in 2013. https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/LF13/London/lots/r148-2004-ferrari-575-gtc/294073 Obviously would put the period door numbers on instead of these ones.
I told myself if I did one it wouldn't have anything on the vents after I did one for the Lambo, but here we go again :roflmao:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 51 30.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 29 17.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 4 2.4%