Thanks! some useful detail shots there. Most of the usable pics I've got were from auction sites as well.

I didn't find much either. Issue is too that most contemporary material as in photos are tiny...as it were with early '00s internet. Like 800x600, no details in those.

Most, if not all of the interior pics I've found from the bare panels were just like that. So had to browse a lot to find useful angles and model using the pics in my second monitor as reference.
The fact that I can take a bit of "artistic license" on some parts saves some time, otherwise it can be a never-ending work. After all what really matters is the overall look and feel from the driver's point of view and it's immediate surroundings.

Screenshot_10.jpg

Yeah I get that but you still see these cars quite often, I saw the RSRs on three occasions last year, london classic car show, goodwood festival of speed and porsche festival in brands hatch unfortunately I was more transfixed on the 919 evo. Kinda a bit annoyed that I was this close and didnt get some interior shots

a537c552874df894ec856256e096797d.jpg

Theres always next time. Most of the teams in my experience are pretty happy with us taking pictures of whatever we want.

Guess im gonna track down some of these teams and see if any of them are ok with me getting some interior shots of the car.

@A3DR is there anything in particular that you need pictures off, I can find owners of the "darche" reasonably easily, might be a bit difficult for the ferruccio though but if I ask around i might be able to find a few.

Lucky you! no way I can get that close where I live, not even a stock 996.

For now I think I've got most of the blind spots covered, at least for the interior structure. Once I start placing the different components (roll cage, dashboard, seat, etc.) I can decide where I need to add details. If you happen to get the chance to get close up shots, sure could use details on the wiring and electrical components, as well as the steering column which are the parts usually nobody cares to take pics of :cool:

Quick update on the "Darche N96", these gutted interiors is what nightmares are made of :sleep:, at least without the proper CAD reference like this case.
Already got the inner shell done so I can start placing the rest of the components. Lots of work to do still!

View attachment 286746
Looking good man,
are these pressure things located differently on these cars ?
most I see are here, maybe there different ways or systems, looks cool though. :)
upload_2019-1-18_12-43-59.png

Is that a cupholder in the middle of the bonnet? Makes sense, with the engine in the back, may as well use that space for something :roflmao:
Maybe its some vent for the drivers feat like some cars have them on the roof like your GT cars you made ect, looks quite deep there as well inches deep. :)

I noticed that in the Ferruccio 55 there is a W indicator, which looks like 'water temperature' since it is close to a 'O' showing a two values digit. However, that 'w' shows the rpm, so I am confused. Is it a mistake or not?

I think there was some placeholder stuff there from memory as AC does not support the code,
but like you saying without checking its just speculation. :D

Just catching up on the latest in this thread.... I knew I'd asked about this so I dug around in the support thread for my simhub dashes. Here you go....
Hi man :)
The W is something that can not be replicated inside AC there is no support for it ,
so we used a placeholder script ,
dont worry about the W on the 55 :)
3b690847e3b4c0245fccada2032d2059.png

Just catching up on the latest in this thread.... I knew I'd asked about this so I dug around in the support thread for my simhub dashes. Here you go....
I knew it was something to that effect, Gary added it so just left it, its accurate to the real car thats all we know. :D

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Porsche

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • BMW

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • McLaren

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Intel

Votes: 5 13.9%