I have no idea if it requires anything special, neither have enough interest to mess with it. Besides, I'm not the one who decides which of these new settings will be included with our cars, so we'll see.

For now, will be working on skins this week mostly, so on this Saturday (Feb. 16th), I'll be posting all 10 so you guys will get to pick one, to add your name and nationality to it.

View attachment 291126
I posted you some RD logos and SimHub logos in your DB, they will look cool while you adding the liveries currently, Special thanks to RaceDepartment and Bram for providing us with the resources and Wotever. :)

For now, will be working on skins this week mostly, so on this Saturday (Feb. 16th), I'll be posting all 10 so you guys will get to pick one, to add your name and nationality to it.

View attachment 291126

Lol... I'll take the opportunity and take the last car (the Freisinger car) in this screenshot. lol.

Kenneth Jurmann, Germany, an off course #50.

(normaly I'm super calm on the internet, but this car makes me loose it, really. Haha)

LOL sorry guys, the naming game will start on Saturday, like I've mentioned above, once all the skins are done. No fair to get ahead, gonna have to wait :coffee:

I posted you some RD logos and SimHub logos in your DB, they will look cool while you adding the liveries currently, Special thanks to RaceDepartment and Bram for providing us with the resources and Wotever. :)
Cool, thanks :thumbsdown:

Reactions: CC
@A3DR simply speechless about the work you´ve done so far in that short time. We only can take a bow in front of you talented guys. :inlove: Just curious, will this be the last car you do in NGT class? Or is there anything we can expect in the future?

(...)
Edit: On the UI there are some very minor things to point: The 55's liveries are missing driver info (...) On cars info there's a wrong version in the description.

Forgot to ad something about ui_skin.jsons: There are a few names repeated among cars, so It's possible to get a random AI grid were cars have the same or very similar driver names. This looks weird when looking at a race time table or the Realtime app while racing.
On a quick look there are two Ali Goz on the Lanzo V12 (one of them in a skin with a mismathed "#73 Dominguez" name; Dominguez is already on the Vortex) and another Ali on the Tornado, There's Alberto Daniel Russo on the Shadow and Daniel Russo on the Tornado. The missing names on the 55 then will also be repeated, mostly for RSS team names. There could be other community names duplicated, but it's hard to memorize them all.

At this point it isn't really an "issue" to bother about, of course, but might be a detail to care for when organizing another car pack so that names aren't duplicated on skins and different cars. This is a plus for offline racers that use your gorgeous skins.

Edit: "Edmé" on the #58 57 livery doesn't show correctly on the vanilla launcher due to the accent. It's strange that kunos ended up using a UI font that is missing some accentuated chars, but not all.

@A3DR simply speechless about the work you´ve done so far in that short time. We only can take a bow in front of you talented guys. :inlove: Just curious, will this be the last car you do in NGT class? Or is there anything we can expect in the future?

Thanks for the compliments :thumbsup:
In regards of the NGT class, no, we're not planning on doing any more cars, so it'll be just these two.

At this point it isn't really an "issue" to bother about, of course, but might be a detail to care for when organizing another car pack so that names aren't duplicated on skins and different cars. This is a plus for offline racers that use your gorgeous skins.

Was thinking the same thing at least for these last two, so names won't be repeated in the same class at least.
This would be the banned list (those who already have a name in the Ferruccio 36):

Didier Kisut
Jakob Luxenburger
Tom Blackett
Guido Focarelli
Christoph Bose
Leonardo Ratafiá
David Pemberton
Alberto Casalena
Max Friedhoff
Fabian Biehne

The real mirrors don't need any extra config really as they use the same settings. Actually, enabling them helps with setting up the fake vanilla AC ones, because you can much easier check if you've got the angle and FOV set up right.

But even if they look wrong, they can easily be adjusted using either the shaders patch mirrors app or BLM car.

leaked images of @a3d testing the 996 NGT on LA Canyons
sally-carrera-personnage-cars-10.jpg

Not sure if this has been asked before, and not sure if I can even ask, but have you considered updating the GT1 models in order to use the new features of the shader patch for night racing? Like for example illuminated numberplates and endurance lights (if they even exited in those cars)?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%