Those are average speeds, not topspeeds. Obviously quicker laptimes = faster average speeds.

Anyway, please if you want information about the MC12, or if you think something is wrong, or whatever else, use the appropiate forum: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/physics-bugs-issues.15/

This thread is to show/discuss about our cars.
you should do the masseratti too, unless you tune down the pace of the other cars too to be on pace with the masseratti , cause you said you did not do the masseratti cause kunos car already in game.

so what will you do with the physics?

you should do the masseratti too, unless you tune down the pace of the other cars too to be on pace with the masseratti , cause you said you did not do the masseratti cause kunos car already in game.

so what will you do with the physics?
Hi man ,
our cars will be accurate to how we represent them , the MC12 is no concern of ours , we simply asked what the situation was after numerous people asking regarding the performance ,
this is now clear to us all what is what after Gergo explained yesterday in which you will have seen ,
also Davids mentioned more than once now we do not do illegal mods / converts / uploads , in which you will have seen these comments also as you replied to them ,
the MC12 physics / files have no concerns to our content , if you wish to create a discussion / topic / mod or whatever you desire or an update to the content I can only suggest you make a new thread and has David mentioned prior go and make a discussion on the AC forums ,
lets simply stay back on topic :)

Hi man ,
our cars will be accurate to how we represent them , the MC12 is no concern of ours , we simply asked what the situation was after numerous people asking regarding the performance ,
this is now clear to us all what is what after Gergo explained yesterday in which you will have seen ,
also Davids mentioned more than once now we do not do illegal mods / converts / uploads , in which you will have seen these comments also as you replied to them ,
the MC12 physics / files have no concerns to our content , if you wish to create a discussion / topic / mod or whatever you desire or an update to the content I can only suggest you make a new thread and has David mentioned prior go and make a discussion on the AC forums ,
lets simply stay back on topic :)
nope, i'm not asking about kunos car, i'm asking what the physics will be regarding your cars in comparison to the masseratti, cause in one of your first posts, you guys said that you would not do the masseratti cause there is the kunos one, so how will both be able to compete? or the masseratti will be simply out of contention?

Have to admit, of all the RSS cars so far, this is the one I am least excited about.

Dream for me is the RSS Team to recreate an F1 car from the glory years of F1, 1988 to 1994.

The 1993 Ligier is my favourite car of all time, sleek, streamlined and beautiful livery.

Ligier_JS39_Renault_Blandell_1993.jpg

Have to admit, of all the RSS cars so far, this is the one I am least excited about.

Dream for me is the RSS Team to recreate an F1 car from the glory years of F1, 1988 to 1994.

The 1993 Ligier is my favourite car of all time, sleek, streamlined and beautiful livery.

one day man , one day ,
currently we have 10+ cars we building :D:D

only maybe 15% here on the dashboard textures not checked in the SDK maybe you can visualize what I am trying to achieve , taking a while to put pen to paper so to speak hope I can achieve what I set out to achieve lets see .
upload_2017-10-13_20-44-48.png

VRC will have you covered eventually. I know this isn't the thread for it but I personally want to see a quality CART mod in AC. I don't have modding experience so I'm patiently waiting to see if one of these quality modding teams does one at some point.

Last edited:
347f422365d551186905b4b6d7ea17a3.png
Screw this, thread is cursed im out.
a8ca3297bd1aa1d226f3224bb6717951.gif

The art of not pleasing everyone, this is a dreampack for me whereas im not much of a fan of open wheelers.

Last edited:
VRC will have you covered eventually. I know this isn't the thread for it but I personally want to see a quality CART mod in AC. I don't have modding experience so I'm patiently waiting to see if one of these quality modding teams does one at some point.
URD have a rock solid Indy car.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 277 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 225 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 149 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.2%
  • At a friends house