On the 8th day God created the man with the Cable :geek:
4c68f02f058f9c207adffa6874df47d6.gif
The cable guy strikes back!

The driver should be sitting deeper in the seat. The helmet should be between the 'ears' of the seat to support it.
Take a look here:
Lister-Storm-FIA-GT-Barcelona-2003-2.jpg

Don't ask me why there is no roof...;)
Yeah not sure with that one , I saw 7 different pics with 5 different seats , I believe that crash was when the bonnet came off and hit the roof racing the 550 ,
Driver is seated hes animated and I am moving on , the details are there and they are nice , he sits perfect in the seat we have , so unless I place him on the road nothing to do :D
73d1834df211f071ec7340eddd8ea21f.jpg

Yeah not sure with that one , I saw 7 different pics with 5 different seats , I believe that crash was when the bonnet came off and hit the roof racing the 550 ,
Driver is seated hes animated and I am moving on , the details are there and they are nice , he sits perfect in the seat we have , so unless I place him on the road nothing to do :D
73d1834df211f071ec7340eddd8ea21f.jpg
Doesn’t help the fact he’s a very tall racing driver, makes it a tight squeeze in most cars.
Think it was a front splitter that came off the 550 which caused that damage, not a bonnet :)

Reactions: CC
Doesn’t help the fact he’s a very tall racing driver, makes it a tight squeeze in most cars.
Think it was a front splitter that came off the 550 which caused that damage, not a bonnet :)
What to do man , I spent days reworking this driver and parts , he fits perfect with his bum in the seat , his back fits perfect to the back of the seat , I am not rescaling the driver , Daniels seems to fit better , so dont know , but these drivers dont always fit , we have issues every car :)

Yeah was a tad smaller not quite sure what happened , anyways after some tweeking , this is the closest I can get it without actually going into the roll cage or out the window lol :D
4c807766005ee613aae5e1e9b1df5db9.jpg
Looks way better, shoulders are were they belong in the seat and the driver may not be decapitated in case of an accident. :thumbsup:
When was HANS introduced to GT1, mid 2000's?

Last edited:
Looks way better, shoulders are were they belong the the seat and the driver may not be decapitated in case of an accident. :thumbsup:
When was HANS introduced to GT1, mid 2000's?
Not sure man to be honest , ill have a look later on , but its on my driver either way , but yeah looks better now thanks :)

I have heard about plug and play before but this is ridiculous :confused: :D:D:D
36c46dccd22595d58ec2047f2a0738de.gif
"OMG I going to crash...voilà!!!"
Safety standard of the future. :laugh:

This mod is epic, I only wish it would use real brand and emblems on the cars, but well, I know I know! ;)
Ah wait, I have a fantastic idea, release it for free. :whistling::p

Weird... why's there Viper branding on that Vortex?

Just want to say thanks to all involved for sharing all of this WIP - this is exactly what I miss about the old forum and it's great to see a level of activity that rewards checking threads daily. This is some high-quality stuff and it's awesome to watch it take shape.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 278 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 227 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 149 18.4%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 20 2.5%