i concur, it annoys by the lack of released content:D the most important answer to the question "when. goddamit??" still not exists:roflmao:
Well imagine a minimum of around 300hrs to make 1 car with textures as a base example ,
Daniel probably 100hrs guys a Wizard , but on average lets say 300 , my FH car was maybe 5-600 ,
but if we have 300hrs as a base x 6 that alone is pushing 1800hrs of work ,
Audio depends so much on resources , some cars maybe 100hrs some cars maybe 2-250 I know this Lister was a nightmare because of resources , so again call it IDK 150hrs on average thats around 900hrs ,
so already we at 2700 in total then we get to physics , this varies so much as well in research , but call this also on average 150hrs as a base thats another 900hrs , so now we are around 3600hrs in man power time as a base , could be 3000 could be 4000 , alone on this Lister I have most likely well over 300hrs probably over 400
and this driver R&D over months and months , tests ingame tests , the driver is easy over 100hrs of time ,
to make the pack and settings and match everything most likely be 4000hrs lets say thats 166.6 days and obviously we need some sleep now and again ,

everyday we chewing down those hrs man , be patient :D

everyday we chewing down those hrs man , be patient :D
i know pal and me personally and everyone are grateful and appreciated for such hard work:D
i just meant that it is depressing to see and not to have all of your stuff, guys - it's too amazing to be true:p it's unbelievable for us to see such astonishing job with so much passion and tempo so obviously we are envy for ourselves and inpatient at the same time:D

Then stop the cable stuff and move on :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Ruined my mind that driver man , its simply not possible to make it was so challenging to say the least , hit a brick wall 500 times , the drivers are skinned mesh , I added a skinned cable into the driver KN5 so its self contained as one unit , but then the issue was making it bend thats an entirely new issue on its own ,
anyways now I know the recipe and best thing is , well its good and bad ,
each car needs a driver making and positioning , one driver works with only 1 car , not good for me I have to reposition and create each driver unique to each car , but good news for people steeling the drivers they simply wont work unless its in our cars , in total we will have 6 unique drivers all custom to each car :)

Then stop the cable stuff and move on :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
That much research went into the drivers to understand how to add this cable ,
that is where the no helmet mod came from trying to understand how to make what I wanted , so the community benefit also from our R&D , time wise we are so limited but still took the time to share our work with you guys as a bit of fun :) and still more to come from that mod too possibilities are endless .

Getting the interior closer to how I want it to look like, while keeping a kn5 size under 50mb... still lots of work to do :cool:

Showroom_rss_gt_vortex_v10_26-9-2017-14-36-36.jpg
Showroom_rss_gt_vortex_v10_26-9-2017-14-35-42.jpg
Showroom_rss_gt_vortex_v10_26-9-2017-14-35-17.jpg

well, yeah, exactly, but how do you manage both using 8.8.8.8 and only 50 MB? MY Audi is 120+ MB and even the ol Porsches are 80 MB each
Well personally my stuff is mixed between DXT5 and uncompressed , blacks and greys mostly 8,8,8 but with color variation I like dxt5 just depends how the textures are there not always bugged ,
I mostly get the purple death on mid greys to blacks and mostly on banded stuff :) but under 50mb is fine all our cars are under 50mb my Formula Hybrid has 93 textures on one kn5 and is around 47mb :)

Duuude...you f****ing maniac. THAT is a beauty if I ever seen one. Thanks for sharing!

That said shouldn't the rear wheels have a bit more camber? Otherwise it looks like body contact when compressing no?!

Well it's using Jason's RT/10 physics now for testing, so can't say anything about that yet :D

Reactions: CC

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 296 36.2%
  • Porsche

Votes: 315 38.6%
  • BMW

Votes: 295 36.1%
  • McLaren

Votes: 196 24.0%
  • Toyota

Votes: 305 37.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 100 12.2%