RSS, welcome to this millennium and the CSP ;-)
I am really glad that you guys start to use the CSP features now - the options to include new features to the cars are immense and don't stop at lighting, materials and features such as deformed front and rear meshes.
I hope you guys study the CSP discord - there are some very extensive documentations linked from their discord for all the features you could ever wish for.
Pair that with the continuous support of tin top GT cars makes many people very, very happy and sure to buy future RSS content, I know I will!
I talk with Ilja almost daily in skype have done for a few years now and always help here or there when possible with ideas and bugs or new features that we can add, hes always been really helpful with RSS content as we dont mind adding custom paintshop items and ingame settings and features,
we already have a massive list of settings on the cars, wipers, hazards, tailpipes, glass, metals, brakes, lights, and so on. :)

I think it would happen very similar to that TBH why do you believe otherwise ?
looking and comparing dozens of accidents looks to me very similar damage which has occurred,
racing not road.
Because carbon will almost always crack/shatter/fall off before it bends permanently:
33-falken-motorsport-nmw-m6-gt-1.jpg

17-01-28-pruett-crash.jpg

Very different behavior to aluminum or steel (as can be modeled well by the shader patch's vertex deformation).

Because carbon will almost always crack/shatter/fall off before it bends permanently:
33-falken-motorsport-nmw-m6-gt-1.jpg

17-01-28-pruett-crash.jpg

Very different behavior to aluminum or steel (as can be modeled well by the shader patch's vertex deformation).
Yes I agree on that side of things will shatter and break away pieces obviously you know just as well as me that is not possible at all currently so goes without even saying wasnt even worth talking about it,
on a positive note they will bend slightly and they will deform just how I made it there not brittle they do bend and flex just depends on the shape of the actual panel and the way it was formed,
no 2 will break the same way no 2 cars will receive the same kind of damage even with a similar impact,
I add what I thought is enough it looks good and its way better than what settings we have in AC by default.

Cool, short question to the sight. What cars do you guys plan to create? (In the end, i would buy it anyway:))
As all what i can already see is the mighty quest to bmw m6 gt3. But what else is on the pipe?
You like to do 2019 GT3 Spec Cars like:

- Aston Vantage 2019 GT3?
- Mclaren 720S GT3?
- BMW M6 GT3
- Honda(Acura) NSX GT3?
- Lexus RCF GT3
- Bentley Continental 2019 GT3
- Maybe the legendary Callaway Corvette GT3 from PWC or GT Masters
Or the 2019 Version of the Audi R8 and the new "RSR" Styled Porsche 991.2 GT3?

Anyway do wat you like to do, as as you have fun with it:thumbsup:

Cool, short question to the sight. What cars do you guys plan to create? (In the end, i would buy it anyway:))
As all what i can already see is the mighty quest to bmw m6 gt3. But what else is on the pipe?
You like to do 2019 GT3 Spec Cars like:

- Aston Vantage 2019 GT3?
- Mclaren 720S GT3?
- BMW M6 GT3
- Honda(Acura) NSX GT3?
- Lexus RCF GT3
- Bentley Continental 2019 GT3
- Maybe the legendary Callaway Corvette GT3 from PWC or GT Masters
Or the 2019 Version of the Audi R8 and the new "RSR" Styled Porsche 991.2 GT3?

Anyway do wat you like to do, as as you have fun with it:thumbsup:
Not sure what else as been confirmed 100% some things internally still going on,
But I started the M6, and the NSX 2019 Evo also and most likely one more but still quite some work here to be done on my end, lets see what happens,
we have guys from Codemasters and Turn10 now within the team and they are seasoned pros so the quality will be there in the cars for sure as usual.

Not sure what else as been confirmed 100% some things internally still going on,
But I started the M6, and the NSX 2019 Evo also and most likely one more but still quite some work here to be done on my end, lets see what happens,
we have guys from Codemasters and Turn10 now within the team and they are seasoned pros so the quality will be there in the cars for sure as usual.
I'd love to see the NSX especially! I was lucky enough to talk with the crew of Meyer Shank Racing team for a good while at Watkins Glen earlier this year while out for dinner before raceday, and I would definitely love to have the opportunity to make their skin for the car.

I'd love to see the NSX especially! I was lucky enough to talk with the crew of Meyer Shank Racing team for a good while at Watkins Glen earlier this year while out for dinner before raceday, and I would definitely love to have the opportunity to make their skin for the car.
I am only a few days into this one got the basic shape going and some details its really nice looking this EVO at the rear especially, ill come back to it in a few weeks when I wrap this one im doing up.
5a5681ec84e5722de2daa4168b404e61.png
d605e4faa242085b57fe4dd8b39db8c7.png
5f1c8d55f0bcdb5eea9a206be5b30779.png

Just in the middle of this steering wheel, reference been a nightmare to resource,
its coming along anyways, some parts finished some mapped some with turbo.
e0bf5cdf37850f778fc3829aa08dc2ee.png

4d8ff169e64b9ce6bea45cac4b62d297.png

d484cf58a828a1e8db6d1d0baca175a3.png

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 471 70.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 284 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 308 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 136 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 181 27.1%
Back