Oh, fantastic that you're working on the NSX as well.

The Boatley would be my personal favorite number 3, but i bet decisions have already been made. Thanks for all your work anyways. I thoroughly enjoy your progress screenshots.

Not sure what else as been confirmed 100% some things internally still going on,
But I started the M6, and the NSX 2019 Evo also and most likely one more but still quite some work here to be done on my end, lets see what happens,
we have guys from Codemasters and Turn10 now within the team and they are seasoned pros so the quality will be there in the cars for sure as usual.
Please, please, please with sugar on top, let that third car be the 991.2 GT3 R, please ;-)

Well with some help from @Jach Providing us with some official CAD data for the rest of the quick release system I have almost finished the wheel still needs the grips optimizing and some UV but most the model is complete I wasted half the time looking for pics and parts but really happy with it so far.
a1eee12b83fdee45481fd935209263cb.jpg

ed0bdc3ccf5733f9330ed83a81a3c487.png

2afdd02b62483b2f622cd09c58f9deb4.jpg

I pushed the boat out also and added these welds.
70bc27f556e15e83b17510d785864bed.png

But at least its accurate the part on our car is what was used to make the part in the picture.

Really looking forward to seeing these GT3's come to fruition :)

Have you ever thought about creating your GT3 cars? I mean taking a car that currently isn't in GT3 like a Jag F-Type or BMW M4 and doing your own interpretation of how it my look like as a GT3 car.

Really looking forward to seeing these GT3's come to fruition :)

Have you ever thought about creating your GT3 cars? I mean taking a car that currently isn't in GT3 like a Jag F-Type or BMW M4 and doing your own interpretation of how it my look like as a GT3 car.

I'd kill for an F-Type GT3. And/or a BRZ GT3 (the Super GT GT300 car is cool, too, but I'd also like a proper GT3).

Come to think of it, the Peugeot RCZ GR3 from GT Sport is pretty awesome, too.

While doubtful RSS would want to execute on any of them, I've also got 6 fictional GT3-esque cars in various stages of design. Just mentioning it on the off chance anyone would be interested... :p

Not trying to make a wishlist here, but just wanted to say that from sales POV 720S is definetly the move since I don't think we will see it in ACC, sadly. Callaway too, but that one at least exists in RRE.

But hey, finally all these years later, we will get that M6 in original AC :roflmao:

Not trying to make a wishlist here, but just wanted to say that from sales POV 720S is definetly the move since I don't think we will see it in ACC, sadly. Callaway too, but that one at least exists in RRE.

But hey, finally all these years later, we will get that M6 in original AC :roflmao:
The Callaway Corvette would be great, especially as it could disappear at the end of this year due to minimum production numbers for GT3 cars :(

Ci still hope, that the bentley, the lexus, the 720 and the new Vantage will follow
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks. Not that it's some grand reveal, but at least one of them may be in the final list :)

Once we get some more progress from our other modellers, then we'll reveal all of it.

So far, nobody has guessed the craziest car of the lot, yet.

720S is definetly the move since I don't think we will see it in ACC, sadly. Callaway too
Yeah, those two are very nice cars.I haven't seen too many resources available for the latest Callaway though i.e. proper blueprints, modellable reference images etc. If people are very interested in some cars, I can always try to squeeze one more in, but right now the list is looking healthy.

Please, please, please with sugar on top, let that third car be the 991.2 GT3 R, please ;-)
That car will be good to see done right. Let's see.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 66 38.6%
  • Porsche

Votes: 64 37.4%
  • BMW

Votes: 52 30.4%
  • McLaren

Votes: 41 24.0%
  • Toyota

Votes: 68 39.8%
  • Intel

Votes: 21 12.3%