RTT Formula 2024 SF-24

Cars RTT Formula 2024 SF-24 1.20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alexandr Balanesco updated RTT Formula 2024 SF-24 with a new update entry:

RTT Formula 2024 Cars Update 1.1 + Non-CSP Version

The RTT Formula 2024 Cars Update 1.1 is ready!

The update includes revised physics, non-CSP versions for both cars, and other improvements.

The physics update includes new tyre, aerodynamic, brake, and engine parameters.
I have tested the car under various conditions on different tracks, comparing its speed and behavior to real videos, and I am finally pleased with it. The car has a much improved grip, enhanced brakes, and a more realistic maximum speed.

CSP and non-CSP mod versions are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alexandr Balanesco updated RTT Formula 2024 SF-24 with a new update entry:

The RTT Formula 2024 Cars Update 1.1 + Non-CSP version

The RTT Formula 2024 Cars Update 1.1 is ready!

The update includes revised physics, non-CSP versions for both cars, and other improvements.

The physics update includes new tyre, aerodynamic, brake, and engine parameters.
I have tested the car under various conditions on different tracks, comparing its speed and behavior to real videos, and I am finally pleased with it. The car has a much improved grip, enhanced brakes, and a more realistic maximum speed.

CSP and non-CSP mod versions are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• Screenshot (857).png
    Screenshot (857).png
    303.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hello, i was trying to create my own onboard camera angle (moving the camera) using camera editor but it is not getting saved. any fixes?

Last edited:
Absolutely like this car but I just cannot get around Monaco's former "Loews" hairpin.Steering angle is not big enough. Does anyone have a clou for that!? I tried a lot so far but no luck.It's useless to even go out when you cannot take that turn faster. Thx!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 144 65.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 100 45.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 103 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 40 18.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 61 27.9%
Back